Seeds :(

• Thread starter layzaydayday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
layzaydayday

layzaydayday

Waiting on seeds from seedsman tried to order from here wont let me looking for seeds to get asap.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Waiting on seeds from seedsman tried to order from here wont let me looking for seeds to get asap.
Not good I thought you could order off this site , why are they advertising them ? I was told by Seedman because of flu 19 he’s not taking any new clients as yet I’m watching for that email . Ready to pull the trigger , good luck on the hunt hope you fine some beans soon OD .

layzaydayday

layzaydayday

I got mine in march .Butt i get regular emails June 16 last 1 i got.. I am happy with those seeds... all popped...:}
Yea i got some a few months back shoulda doubled up but whatever i order some from seedsman but gonna be a long while wanted to try the seeds from here pretty decent price.

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

For $ 79.95 Received 9 seeds all feminized seemed fair. If you get get um Desperate I do not not have 5 left >Do not ask. Errr

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
If you are in the states, in my experience ILGM will get you seeds within a week or so. They are on the pricier side but their logistics in the US are really good. I am growing one of each of the USA Pride pack (Maui Wowie, LA Confidential, NYC Diesel) and they are great plants.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Not good I thought you could order off this site , why are they advertising them ? I was told by Seedman because of flu 19 he’s not taking any new clients as yet I’m watching for that email . Ready to pull the trigger , good luck on the hunt hope you fine some beans soon OD .
They are taking new clients now according to the site.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto USA store autos only, open sometimes, DC seed exchange, photo's and autos, cash only, Pacific seeds, photo's and autos, cash only, Oregon Elite Seeds cash, credit and debit, Crop King USA photo's and autos, cash credit and debit, Nirvana photo's and autos cash only, these are reputable banks i have used with no trouble, if growing autoflowers go to Methisto USA bc there fast and allways give free seeds, have not used Oregon Elite in a while but service was fast, free seeds, and takes cc & debit cards, Crop King Usa is reliable, fairly fast and have tons of strains. Good luck.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

I have been waiting for my Seedsman order since 5-25. Is this normal? This is my first time ordering from Seedsman.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

THCFarmer stopped selling seeds this year, after 12 years i need a break.

All seeds from thcfarmer are links to the seedsman shop now

thanks for everyones support over the years :)
Logic do you recommend any other seedbanks besides Seedsman?

the rrock

the rrock

TrueNorthSeedBank is the Bomb,used them the last 5-6 years with stellar results,the canuk(elite)strains kick ass(canuk cookies)your welcome

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

DC Seed Exchange isn't cash only, they take echeck and BTC too.

Yeah, all of the orders from everywhere are taking a while.

Top Bottom