Seeds$$$

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cabi

Cabi

Does anyone know where I can get seeds that won’t break my Seed bank?

Odiesel

Odiesel

master sensei genetics has some decent priced ones. Grew a few of his autos fairly cheap. Havent grown his photos he mainly does autos last time i seen he was out of stock on photo seeds.

Cabi

Cabi

Problem with them and Others in Europe, from what I hear, is that shipping during flu has made it nearly impossible to get your seeds on time. Apparently three or four months is not unusual. And the stuff in the US is two and three times the price it is overseas. I’m a newbie just trying to figure it all out

Odiesel

Odiesel

master sensei is a dude out of michigan. my seeds came in few days but this was before everything. look him up on facebook if you want i got 10 seeds for 60 and i got to choose how many of what strain i wanted. I got 5 different strains 2 photos and 8 autos from him. He also hooked it up with 2 freebies

Odiesel

Odiesel

also seeds here tend to be super expensive but ive been contemplating getting some in house genetics or some other popular seeds once i get everything dialed in

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im having real nice results with useful seeds. JBC seed bank 10 for 60.

Cabi

Cabi

also seeds here tend to be super expensive but ive been contemplating getting some in house genetics or some other popular seeds once i get everything dialed in
Is it master sensei genetics? Does he have a website or is it all done through Facebook

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Facebook groups are gold for finding us based cheap vendors with legit genetics.. Thats all im gonna say :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Problem with that is who do you trust? But yeah that would be great to find somebody nearby

Trust the ones who get recommended the most ;) Check there websites url for reviews on google ect ect do ya homework..

shit bruh i bought seeds off ebay of all places and found those same vendors on facebook with 1000 reviews selling some kick ass shit :D

Just gotta look and do ya homework.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

I’ve been looking at alien or archive genetics, expensive but I think it will be worth it. Anyone use them before?

Top Bottom