• Tagged users None
Dino70

Dino70

Fem and reg pure Afghan Hash plant seeds any interest pm me
Screenshot 20201117 032651

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Yes definitely interested in pure Afghan seeds, my long term goal with growing is to be able to make old school Afghan Hash (think 80's stuff) so I need to first build up and bit of a library/collection of Afghan strains while I'm learning the growing ropes.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
No sorry only one I managed to get.At the time that was growing I had a phone that so old it wouldn't upgrade anymore so had 2000 pics on it and lost them all.
Did you have it linked to a Google account?
If you did you might be in luck and still have the pics.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
No they where in the phone but know now to back up photos
What phone make/brand was it and do you still have it, does it turn on etc.?
You would be amazed with what can be retrieved from old phones.

Dino70

Dino70

What phone make/brand was it and do you still have it, does it turn on etc.?
You would be amazed with what can be retrieved from old phones.
It was a LG ii think it was a 1 I don't know I used it for internet and downloaded a textnow app for phone and had a cell phone could call all over the world but had to have wifi worked fine for like 5years no problem and little over a year ago my phone went all funky and got a message from Google saying that my device was not able to update Google and the end my phone went blank and I tryed to get into the phone I could get on the net but could not access any of my accounts so went got new phone got all my accounts back but can get pictures that weren't saved very shitty.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
It was a LG ii think it was a 1 I don't know I used it for internet and downloaded a textnow app for phone and had a cell phone could call all over the world but had to have wifi worked fine for like 5years no problem and little over a year ago my phone went all funky and got a message from Google saying that my device was not able to update Google and the end my phone went blank and I tryed to get into the phone I could get on the net but could not access any of my accounts so went got new phone got all my accounts back but can get pictures that weren't saved very shitty.
In that case I'm fairly sure you would be able to still retrieve all data that was stored on the phone.

Dino70

Dino70

How many are you looking for for like 10 seeds 3$ Canadian and have regs and some gems but to many strains to list I'm just been busy the last few months but let me know and I'll get back with some strains ok.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How many are you looking for for like 10 seeds 3$ Canadian and have regs and some gems but to many strains to list I'm just been busy the last few months but let me know and I'll get back with some strains ok.
Gems or fems?

crossfader

crossfader

Autos? 🤔

Top Bottom