Seeds!

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samino

samino

I agree , same here with beans.... \ speaking of beans

A story of a seed adventure, it can be mythical or real, I'll leave it up to your imagination,
I go on seed hunting vacations. I have a story from this summer bout Grn Eyes and the mythical legend of the Real "Shiatsu Strain" from a Japanese Island of the Samurai Warriors so off to LA, A venture on a bicycle to find a guy who had this rare strain in LA Cali that led me to the biggest seed trading market I have seen in my life and the most dangerous area I have seen in the USA.

1000's of selections;
on the black market in LA and some of these sellers looked desperate and homeless so for moment I felt like I would be getting ripped off by people that were just scraping seeds together (I'm sure thats what many were doing). Much of this was in the open on table displays (anything and everything) the common type of products seemed to be grouped together in the same area's kinda . There were No Cops and very little functional plumbing in this hood, sewage in the streets and open sewage running down Cali water ways, this is 3rd world shit, I couldnt believe my eyes,... I took a bus and my bicycle and got lost by downtown LA , not good,,, that place looks cool when your a tourist but get a bike and go ride around, I found a street person to help me and would have been in more serious danger without her advice. She led me rite to Grn Eyes ALSO! in this this hood. You can buy anything and everything in this area as I heard about, I was lost and dont know this area; but there were 3 huge Gov funded building (skycrapers for homeless people ) I'm guessing within miles from downtown LA. This Hole area was fucking crazy! Take my advice-Dont deal from anywhere but on the street. The area is segregated in ethnic groups, if your with a known person from that area, HomeLess person, you can trade SEMI-safely and listen to the homeless person advice on trades, if not;, you should have armed bodyguards , its that scary. You can trade with various ethnic groups from the street , do not go into their personal area's . stay on the street, do not go by the train tracks or off streets down by water ways. 10 city blocks can be very different in that hood... You can Buy any kind of bud, seeds, paraphernalia, drugs, bombs, slaves, anything a guy could desire,. my tablet lost its GPS an phone connection, I was lost with no communication, like i was in war zone, also-my homeless friend had me stash my phone and GPS tablet... I didnt realize what I was getting into on this trip. LA is not the place I used to visits and grow bud 20 years ago,,, very sad,,, the paradise is gone.

here is some of my collection...

The taste, flavor, high of ONE plant will ONLY be as diverse as the crosses of strains thru propagation that make of your seeds, otherwise all your flavors and highs are similar, like 99% of what we enjoy in most of the cannabis today. My collection started in 1972.
Thats one hell of a stash Lino! Wish I was one of your friends lol. You need to start a serious breeding project ASAP!

samino

samino

What im looking for at the moment is, high yeilding Kush, Diesel and Chemdog strains or Hybrids. I need that aroma and taste in my life. Even if its not a big yeilder, ill work it out.

samino

samino

What im looking for at the moment is, high yeilding Kush and Chemdog strains or Hybrids. I need that aroma and taste in my life. Even if its not a big yeilder, ill work it out.

lino

lino

Thats one hell of a stash Lino! Wish I was one of your friends lol. You need to start a serious breeding project ASAP!
thanks,,, 70% of my seeds are breeding stock, heirlooms,,, I have many crosses I never tested. I have stayed away from Feminized plants and hermies.

lino

lino

this weeks germination

DSC02938

This is the original Cherry Bomb indica- Rosenthal creation that was used to create Cherry Bomb Indica by Referman
Orginal Wht WIdow
Mountain Monkey - from Cali outdoor
Tahoe x Strawberry Dream- Doctors Order Dispense strains I'm working with. Tahoe x (Strawberry Cookies x Blue Dream).
Atra Tundra x Eskimo - got some friends in alsaska.
World of Seeds- cops mixed up my world of seeds packets... I think its Thai seeds.

FiveAM

FiveAM

i hate seeds . lol. dont get me wrong i have a ton of beans. i just can't stand the wait growing 10-20 beans out, getting rid of males(non breeder here), testing out all the rest of the females..rerunning some of the winners to narrow it down if there's not a clear cut fav..

i love trading cuts and cloning things out so much more, even tho me and my cloner are on fighting terms right now.:grumpy:

lino

lino

A cut/clone is duplicate,,, A seed is unique and can be the new Cannabis Cup Champ... A clone is like sex with the same lady everynite.... I like variety with my wives. Clones will never be better than next clone.
But if you got a good cut you can give it to me and I'll tell how good it is... lol :cigar:

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
why stunned? I got my own flavors, I work for many years to stabilize and correct the inbred cultivars that are being created today
Don't get me wrong- stunned like 'damn look at that motherfucking collection' and then on top of that its like 'must be half of them are fucking heirlooms too!'.

I support your work 100%

samino

samino

A cut/clone is duplicate,,, A seed is unique and can be the new Cannabis Cup Champ... A clone is like sex with the same lady everynite.... I like variety with my wives. Clones will never be better than next clone.
But if you got a good cut you can give it to me and I'll tell how good it is... lol :cigar:

I agree 100% seed are where its at! What do you do if you loose all your clones do to power loss!

samino

samino

Lino, one I have been searching and searching for is Blockhead!!! I didnt notice it in your stash, I would love to find it. I remember all the talk about it during the Overgrow days!

lino

lino

Lino, one I have been searching and searching for is Blockhead!!! I didnt notice it in your stash, I would love to find it. I remember all the talk about it during the Overgrow days!
I have 3 blockhead seed,,,, had a hard time with germination of the others. I have only had one female germ and lost that mother. My Blockhead was a flat top indica , sht, and very strong sedative smoke. My last 3 seeds will be weak so I will be working with them asap... but none for trading currently.... I have a cpl warlock seeds that I have the same situation with also/... I've kicked around starting a seed company on this site to dump all my ol skool genetics cause they're just going to get old as I can not keep up with trying to renew all the seed strains anymore. and the problem i contemplated is heirlooms are not always what people are wanting and some seeds are old and dont germ easy so I wouldnt want to disappoint the farmers but still thinking bout it.

samino

samino

I say atleast try it, you never know what happens! That way they wont be lost forever if you were to circulate them. I would check with other breeders to see what they think may be good breeding stock.
But if you can get that blockhead going, that would be a wonderful one too try! Even A blockhead/kush or blockhead/chem hybrids would blow minds!

Canappa

Canappa

I would roll the dice on being able to buy a true Heirloom lino. I am sure if it was set up on as an auction, people would pay top $$ for some of those seeds. Just saying for example, I would love to have some of my old Shiskaberry seeds that I got from Marc Emery way back in the day. That was one of my fav's. And would pay to get her back, knowing that they might not germ I would still take that chance.

Top Bottom