Seedsman Seeds Grows Lets Show Em! 😋

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Dodododo barneys farm pineapple express. Smells like weed and sweet goodness. Omg I can taste this shit already. 😋 hoping March goes by fast. 😃 🐉
Lol you remind me of going to barneys in Amsterdam when it was run by a man and a woman I was sleeping outa town and it was the first coffee shop on the bus route so I got hammered in there a few times

It’s not the same now if it’s even still there last time I looked they had jazzed up the place to attract new customers kinda downhill on the weed side as well

I’d watch out for them they don’t seem to test for tmv the staff don’t recommend them from previous posts I’ve read

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Lol you remind me of going to barneys in Amsterdam when it was run by a man and a woman I was sleeping outa town and it was the first coffee shop on the bus route so I got hammered in there a few times

It’s not the same now if it’s even still there last time I looked they had jazzed up the place to attract new customers kinda downhill on the weed side as well

I’d watch out for them they don’t seem to test for tmv the staff don’t recommend them from previous posts I’ve read
I don't listen very well. Personally I think the plant is beautiful and have had no issues with any barneys farm products. So you know ig I'm on the bad side of staff maybe? 😆 🤣 😂 😹 we will just agree to disagree.

Bilber

Bilber

I've used some seed companies that have been advised against.....some of the plants were/are tossed, and some were/are keepers....it's definitely nice to know seeds are tested for this that and thoses....haha....sorry.....but if I see a strain that looks good, I'll jump.....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Personally I don't like ppl that badmouth seed companies.

Also I highly doubt even seedbanks that do test for tmv actually test every seed. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 that would be impossible but If it makes you feel better about buying their seeds...guess that marketing strategy paid off! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

I'll buy seeds from a bunch of seedbanks....the only seeds I had trouble with was the world of seeds not germinating. The seed supreme strawberry kush a disappointment.
Every seed from seedsman germinated. Barneys farm have the hardiest seeds so far. And purple city genetics clones are crazy hardy! 🤪 but you know don't listen to me I'm not a serious grower or anything.

But if you just saying things out of nostalgia...or..the good Ole days...well...I'm prob just gonna say thanks and keep on keeping on. 💯

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Oh yes...it's begun...can't wait to see this get chunky af! Thank you @SeedsmanSeeds and barneysfarm! 😃 pineapple express auto 62 days.

Picture 20240313052751
Picture 20240313052802
Picture 20240313052842
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It’s all down to what you like in the end
No dictation meant 😂
Also I don't let others dictate what seeds o do or. Do not get ill take everyone's thoughts into consideration but in the end...it's my money...my grow my time. So fuck em. 😆 🤣 😂 😹
lol I may say something but I don’t dictate that’s harsh 😯

Last edited:
Top Bottom