Seeing early deficiencies I didn’t see on same strain grown prior to this

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Hey guys can anyone tell me what this is?

I grew this train previously, and did not see this ever in the entire life and it’s almost harvest time for the first one. I did so well I decided to try it again except this time I used root plugs and I fed them nutes starting early but I’m very stingy with the nutes. I only do 5ml per gal when it calls for 16/gal so I felt like I was safe but I started noticing the deficiency on the third one that I planted so the strain is called 10th planet 10th planet number one did perfectly OK

So I planted three more number two is just now showing a deficiency and it’s almost a month old number three is showing a deficiency and it’s only 2 weeks old

The darker brown spots is there younger one

It’s starting the same thing on the older plant, but it just started today

Seeing early deficiencies i didnt see on same strain grown prior to this
Seeing early deficiencies i didnt see on same strain grown prior to this 2
Seeing early deficiencies i didnt see on same strain grown prior to this 3
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Hey guys can anyone tell me what this is?

I grew this train previously, and did not see this ever in the entire life and it’s almost harvest time for the first one. I did so well I decided to try it again except this time I used root plugs and I fed them nutes starting early but I’m very stingy with the nutes. I only do 5ml per gal when it calls for 16/gal so I felt like I was safe but I started noticing the deficiency on the third one that I planted so the strain is called 10th planet 10th planet number one did perfectly OK

So I planted three more number two is just now showing a deficiency and it’s almost a month old number three is showing a deficiency and it’s only 2 weeks old

The darker brown spots is there younger one

It’s starting the same thing on the older plant, but it just started today

I really just wanna know is this a deficiency or is this a poison? Did I add too much or did I not add enough?

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

watering, too wet issue, that stress created a bit of stress from the light..
wet/dry cycle, raise the light 5-10 inches..
damn, i've been so damn careful but, I did start watering them until I saw drainage and before I didn't do that. but, I also saw very droopy leaves on my first tenth planet. I don't see the droop anymore. so I thought i was letting them dry out long enough. I even let them stay dry for 1 day. I never would have guess OVER watering. Thank you

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Let me know what you think of this video. I have been seeing green algae on the base of the plants so I did think that there was a two wet issue but I didn’t think it was over watering. I thought it was because of the humidity staying very high.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok.. mmm just a few plants..
so this one has clearly been watered too frequently, fat bloated bumpy leaves..
IMG 9305

this one either light or heat stress
IMG 9307

ok firstly can you get your temps between 70-78 day/night.. humidity to 55-60..
is there a fan moving air in the tent/room?

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

so this one has clearly been watered too frequently, fat bloated bumpy leaves.. View attachment 2070944
this one either light or heat stressView attachment 2070945
Yes doing that now. I can achieve that i for some reason though I needed higher temps and higher humidity due to early veg.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes doing that now. I can achieve that i for some reason thought I needed higher temps and higher humidity due to early veg.
well kinda when they are tiny,.. yes get that up..
what medium are they growing in?
oh what light are you using and how close is it to the closest plant?.

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

so this one has clearly been watered too frequently, fat bloated bumpy leaves.. View attachment 2070944
this one either light or heat stressView attachment 2070945
Yes we have a fan in the tent. Think I should add the carbon filter? I have a co2 bag hanging.

Top Bottom