Seeking Alien Dog f1 OBS cut pics and infos

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Yeah that's kinda what I gather too Waayne! I should have bought a pack with alien dog instead of 2 crosses containing NBK. Adub and Bomb threat are hard to pass up tho. Killer buds Waayne!!!
I bet that thin mint wax will be tasty as hell!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Great too hear good things are coming from Obs gear.I invested a decent chunk on change into them recently , kinda hard not too , with TLC being 20 minutes away ...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Aliendawg F1 cherry cut is one of my all time favorites. Perfect buzz and awesome smell and bag appeal. Like waayne said..... she's one of all my patients favorites.
20140924 230011

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
looks sticky icky @Skunkmasterflex !! Can't wait to pop My Cherry Irene sounds farking promissing :)

DC105

DC105

@waayne Next time my boy goes back to that collective I may have him grab me a pck. He got me some choc cookies @ 3 gm/cookie. That shit blazed me playing golf. I thought I was back in HS back in 198blah blah!
I looked for Big E OG, but wasn't in.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Does anyone know if OBS dropping beans here? Thought I read a while back he was but can't find it

william76

william76

Does anybody know if there's going to be any straight adog,afommagio,grass knuckles or a kush?,some of us haven't had the pleasure yet,obs? Could do with some fommagio,fillial gen doesn't matter,all the best,76

william76

william76

Does anybody know if there's going to be any straight adog,afommagio,grass knuckles or a. kush?,some of us haven't had the pleasure yet,obs? Could do with some fommagio,fillial. gen doesn't matter,all the best,76
Bump!76

Top Bottom