Seeking creative solutions for cannabis "substitute"

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Hello fellow farmers! Here's my predicament...

Due to life/work circumstances I can only visit my garden roughly once a week. This means if daily chores can't be automated they must be eliminated. I have solved most of my issues with the exception of curing. There is no way physically possible for me to burb jars on a daily basis.

So the time period from after hanging to once a week burping is a HUGE problem for me. Happy to move to mason jars though after that transition.

Long story short is that I've built a prototype auto burbing container and I want to test it on something other than my precious medicine first...

What in the world can anyone think of that would be a good approximation to cannabis for a test run?? I myself am stumped...I have approx 12 weeks before real flowers are ready.

Seeking creative solutions for cannabis substitute
Seeking creative solutions for cannabis substitute 2
Seeking creative solutions for cannabis substitute 3

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Hi,

Maybe try it with some herbs, like parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme . . .

Something like that.

DTG.
Yeah my first thought was the ol' cliché oregano!...haha but its not dense enough. That shit would dry out way too fast I think. Im trying to think of something that's going to "act" like bud in there.

DTG

DTG

Right, that's why I went with the rosemary, the parsley, sage & thyme was just the hippy coming out of me. . .

Gotta love Simon & Garfunkel . . .

I hope his machine works out for him.

DTG.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Maybe some self adhesive door sealer around inside top lid to seal it and could use a rubber flap on top instead of plastic plunge seal

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Don't you have any trim you could use.
Unfortunately no, this is my first run in over 10 years away. Probably should have had this thought out before...seeing that I ran my tents for a month with no plants just to test everything ...and this snuck up on me lol 🤣🌱

amekins

amekins

Yeah my first thought was the ol' cliché oregano!...haha but its not dense enough. That shit would dry out way too fast I think. Im trying to think of something that's going to "act" like bud in there.
I’m trying to think of filler “flowers” or weeds from a garden shop that does flower arranging. Or, what about actual flowers themselves?

amekins

amekins

How about some daisies (I’m thinking the center of the daisy mostly), some tightly bound in bunches babies breath, heather, moss, myrtle, queen Anne’s lace?

Latest posts

Top Bottom