Seeking Experienced Person Who Can Consult On A Build-out In The La, Oc Or Sd Area

• Thread starter Lorne Malvo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lorne Malvo

Lorne Malvo

Hello everyone,

I'm new near. I'm looking for someone experienced in the LA, OC, or SD (preferably in LA or OC) area that can provide consultation for a build-out in a warehouse. It'd be for a 10 to 20 light setup. That person wouldn't have to drive to my location. Just want to meet and discuss possible options. Would pay on an hour basis.

Thank you all.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello everyone,

I'm new near. I'm looking for someone experienced in the LA, OC, or SD (preferably in LA or OC) area that can provide consultation for a build-out in a warehouse. It'd be for a 10 to 20 light setup. That person wouldn't have to drive to my location. Just want to meet and discuss possible options. Would pay on an hour basis.

Thank you all.
Youre not the cops are you?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Just call Jorge Cervantes, he is probably just who your looking for. If you need his number Google his name

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

He
Hello everyone,

Thank you all.
broths, are you still in need of a consultant ?

Top Bottom