Seeking Expert Strain Recommendations

• Thread starter JMC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JMC

JMC

Forum #4 posting this question, but having poked around a bit, I think I finally might be in the right place. I've seen enough already to know that there are true experienced professionals on here, and that's the source for information I'm looking for.

That being the case, I'm going to skip most of my preamble and get to the point: I live in coastal eastern Canada, at 45° north latitude, on the line between a 5b horticultural zone, and a 6a. I grow in a swamp, so this exacerbates the lingering of humidity when September begins to cool things off, and therefore the propensity for mold - most especially botrytis - that my environment naturally holds. So...what I'm looking for are recommendations that can be made from personal experience. I've wasted enough time sifting through a lot of conflicting information and 'I heards,' already. Now I'd like to skip all that and hear what people who know what they're talking about have to say.

I'm used to pulling around a pound off 4' mother transplants, and 200+ grams off a transplanted clone. I'm also used to quality. So what I'm hoping for are some recommendations for strains that can provide both of those things, and finish by hopefully the second week of September where I am, or even earlier, if possible. The first would be great. I want some new blood - and what I'm really hoping for is some unknown new blood - and I'm tired of the amount of time that I'm spending to land on strains that I don't truthfully, when all is said and done, have any reliable information on - because I've learned the hard way that the advertised information cannot, in most cases, be relied upon. What I want is firsthand knowledge. So hopefully some of you have some to offer. And thanks in advance for those that do. :)

Oh. Also, if you can provide specific breeder information, in cases where there are multiple sources for a strain, that'd be great. And being that there's a lot of seedbanks selling pirated seeds and whatnot, in the cases where the breeder doesn't retail himself directly, the seedbank that offers the version you're referring to. And please, offer some numbers and whatnot. That's the kinda information that's ultimately going to make up my mind.

Still not as short as I'd like, but I am what I am, I guess. ;)

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

There's breeder forums all over the place that will give you this info, just gotta spend some time reading

And I heard that eagle 20 stuff works good

Top Bottom