Seeking first time auto growing advice!!!

• Thread starter SMCelite36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMCelite36

Hi, this is my first auto grow here, just looking for input, advice, and any help I can get. From what I've seen, these 2 girls are a bit underdeveloped, they're currently at day 26 from when they popped up out of the soil. The strains are Fat Bastard Auto (right), and Florida Sunrise Auto (left). The Fat Bastard was accidentally topped due to being a bit overzealous during LST, which allowed the lagging Florida Sunrise a chance to catch up. I raised the light up to try to force a stretch, which seems to be helping, but I'd appreciate any other advice I can get. Thanks! The first 2 pics are from day 22 or 23, and the others are from today February 11th.

Seeking first time auto growing advice
Seeking first time auto growing advice 2
Seeking first time auto growing advice 3
Seeking first time auto growing advice 4
Seeking first time auto growing advice 5
Seeking first time auto growing advice 6
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It looks like you're bottom watering and using dry nutrients. Right? If so, how are you feeding them?

I think I see some nutrient deficiencies, maybe magnesium. What soil are you using? How intense are your lights set?

S

SMCelite36

It looks like you're bottom watering and using dry nutrients. Right? If so, how are you feeding them?

I think I see some nutrient deficiencies, maybe magnesium. What soil are you using? How intense are your lights set?

I'm doing sort of a hybrid watering, they're drinking from the reservoir underneath, pretty rapidly actually, but I make sure to water the top as well, just to keep the top of the soil moist. My soil is a base of Happy Frog, with Nature's Living Soil Autoflower recipe mixed in, amended with organic worm castings and Gaia Green 4-4-4 all purpose. Also, I mix Fish Sh*t into my water reservoir. The light is 350w, set on full power, which I raised up higher to encourage stretching, which seems to be working.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'm doing sort of a hybrid watering, they're drinking from the reservoir underneath, pretty rapidly actually, but I make sure to water the top as well, just to keep the top of the soil moist. My soil is a base of Happy Frog, with Nature's Living Soil Autoflower recipe mixed in, amended with organic worm castings and Gaia Green 4-4-4 all purpose. Also, I mix Fish Sh*t into my water reservoir.
Sounds good.

The light is 350w, set on full power, which I raised up higher to encourage stretching, which seems to be working.
That could be the problem. Young plants can't take a lot of light. I'd bump it down to 25 to 30 percent, and possibly even lower. Once they've recovered, increase the light intensity slowly till mid flower. I still might add some Mg or CalMag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom