Seeking good recipe to grow White Bubba/White Master in soil...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CalcioErba2004

Do you mean a mixture of ingeredients or different pre made soils? My mix:

1 - 1.5cft Foxfarm Ocean Forest
1 - 1cft Foxfarm Light Warrior
1- 2cft Foxfarm Happy Frog
1- 1cft Roots Organics Wormcastings(any good quality wormcastings will work)
1- 4cft 3/4 Coarse Perlite

Hope this helps. :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you mean a mixture of ingeredients or different pre made soils? My mix:

1 - 1.5cft Foxfarm Ocean Forest
1 - 1cft Foxfarm Light Warrior
1- 2cft Foxfarm Happy Frog
1- 1cft Roots Organics Wormcastings(any good quality wormcastings will work)
1- 4cft 3/4 Coarse Perlite

Hope this helps. :)

Hey bro thanks, well i should of mention that i dont have time to mix a soil. I usualy grow organicly. I made a run with biobizz and i dont like the result!

I need something to boost them to higher level highgrade! Here i can access nearly all ducth brand of ferts and AN, anyone with a nice recipe?

T

trusmoker

u tried plant magic or pre/all mix with advancednutes maybe even plant magic nutes

ts

T

trusmoker

if he aint got time to mix soils then he gonna have to buy pre mixed or somert similiar

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lol that's not mixing soil, that's putting a few bags of pre mixed shit together. i'd recommend that mix with compost tea and pure blend, liquid karma, sensizym, great white

Here is my soil i often use:

5 x 50L bag Batt mix Plangron
2 x 50L bag light mix biobizz
50 litres Lombric compost
50 litres de perlite
1kg Blood meal
1kg bat Guano Jamaican
1kg Fish Bone Meal
190 ml Epsom Salt
250 ml Dolomite Lime
125 ml Azomite
30 ml Humic Acid

But i dont have time now for that! Need a nice nute recipe who will get me a good result!

T

trusmoker

good luck with this bro im gonna be checking for any pics
peace

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks tru,

Thanks guys, keep them coming, special those who have grown ogr beans or better yet those two. I can access nearly all DUTCH ferts and AN, im not a fert expert and i know those kind love special treatment with nutes....

Aligee

Aligee

... I've used AN IGUANA juice and bigbud ,overdrive, kushy kush with many kush plants I love the results ... I also use connoisseur works great !!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Look up Age Old Organics and see if they are something you could use... Waayne and I both use them with pretty good results...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
... I've used AN IGUANA juice and bigbud ,overdrive, kushy kush with many kush plants I love the results ... I also use connoisseur works great !!!

Thanks ali is kushy kush from AN i haven't saw that one here. how do u got with dosage with that recipe?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
im in europe guys i can't get those US stuff, will cost a arm in shipping lol Dutch brand like canna,biobizz, hesy or AN for foreign brand thats all...

C

CHEVYBOX

Wats cracking Coolest? Long time no hear bro..Its Kong... Glad to see you finally rocking them WB.. hit me on my old email.. dont have enuff post here yet to chat.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
im in europe guys i can't get those US stuff, will cost a arm in shipping lol Dutch brand like canna,biobizz, hesy or AN for foreign brand thats all...

Hey bro, you can get GH right, flora line 3part? I like to use it and some soilless mix together. I really think GH makes the nastiest greasy resin drenched chem/og funk buds. I used GH with my white bubbas and they grew sticky, nasty piney amazing meds..I think I remember JJ saying he uses GH, swerve, rez, ??. If not I'd look into Canna's soil line of nutes. I heard they are really good, too. .02

true grit

true grit

Look up Age Old Organics and see if they are something you could use... Waayne and I both use them with pretty good results...

3rd on that in soil...pretty much all i used/would use. I'm very happy with the AN sensi combo though but haven't used it in soil as it wasn't organic.

Age Old Bloom, Kelp, and Humic 12
Calplex
and i used Roots HPK as a PK boost.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Wats cracking Coolest? Long time no hear bro..Its Kong... Glad to see you finally rocking them WB.. hit me on my old email.. dont have enuff post here yet to chat.

Damn homie! Im to hear from yah bro!! Old some rep newbie :)

Hey bro, you can get GH right, flora line 3part? I like to use it and some soilless mix together. I really think GH makes the nastiest greasy resin drenched chem/og funk buds. I used GH with my white bubbas and they grew sticky, nasty piney amazing meds..I think I remember JJ saying he uses GH, swerve, rez, ??. If not I'd look into Canna's soil line of nutes. I heard they are really good, too. .02

Sweet bro we have that around here indeed. I think GH have a warehouse somewhere around here i heard. I never tried them. I check it out for sure bro!! Thanks

I just follow dosage on bottle !!! AN makes kushy kush ya !!!

Damn, seems like kushy kush is designed for US only, i looked all over here, we have the whole AN ancient line lol

3rd on that in soil...pretty much all i used/would use. I'm very happy with the AN sensi combo though but haven't used it in soil as it wasn't organic.

Age Old Bloom, Kelp, and Humic 12
Calplex
and i used Roots HPK as a PK boost.

I heard those are great, never tried them, i can't seems to get them here! Thanks for the look out bro...

So not all AN product are organic? Do they have a PK organic boost?

Latest posts

Top Bottom