Seeking Input On Openining Hydro Store- Spec. Location

• Thread starter anonymous10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anonymous10

A friend and I are seriously considering opening up a hydro store in our town. There is a place we are looking to rent in a retail shopping center nearby. The only problem with the place is there are often police in the plaza, usually stopping for lunch, and I saw them there once taking radar.

Would the presence of police in these situations deter someone from purchasing from us?

There are not very many spots available to open a store and we want to go for it, but are afraid the police in the parking lot on/off might hurt business.

Any thoughts on this are GREATLY appreciated!!

420circuit

420circuit

If not a legal state then yes, being seen there by police would be a problem, especially in a small town where they don't even need to look up license plate. Maybe a location out on the edge of town, warehouse style, with parking in back.

420circuit

420circuit

Yeah, asked an employee at a grow shop in CO if they still took cash, he just rolled his eyes. Yes, pretty much an all cash business. I just needed some T-5 bulbs and a bag of Light Warrior, but the lot was full of trucks and pallets were being loaded, going to be a lot of tomatoes in Colorado this year.:D

G gnome

G gnome

A friend and I are seriously considering opening up a hydro store in our town. There is a place we are looking to rent in a retail shopping center nearby. The only problem with the place is there are often police in the plaza, usually stopping for lunch, and I saw them there once taking radar.

Would the presence of police in these situations deter someone from purchasing from us?

There are not very many spots available to open a store and we want to go for it, but are afraid the police in the parking lot on/off might hurt business.

Any thoughts on this are GREATLY appreciated!!
There was a grow store i know for a fact the dea was staking out. It was in a non med state.
They ended up raiding a womens house after following her home and going thru her garbage and finding a roach. Turns out she didnt even grow. She just gought some shit fer her orchids. Kicked the door in in the wee hrs with assault rifles and the werks

Top Bottom