Selectgenetics

• Thread starter digdugdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
So the time has come to start dropping gems for all to enjoy. I'm not sure what exactly all the details are, but we are talking about making my genetics available here on the farm. I have a lot of great stuff to offer. More details coming soon!! Let me know what you think!!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I'm not sure yet, I'm probably gonna send some freebies at first and see how things go. I'm taking baby steps ;) what crosses of mine would you guys like to see available? There's not a lot of info on my beans so you gotta kinda know me and follow me. I'll start posting some of my crosses here.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm not sure yet, I'm probably gonna send some freebies at first and see how things go. I'm taking baby steps ;) what crosses of mine would you guys like to see available? There's not a lot of info on my beans so you gotta kinda know me and follow me. I'll start posting some of my crosses here.

I'm less concerned about the hottest crosses, lots of people doing that. Way more interested in someone who is creating selected, stabilized, and thoroughly tested genetics.

outwest

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
IMG 20150811 140530
This is my Purplefire kush strain
Las vegas purple kush bx1 mom x Fireogbx1 male
Super stoney couchlock indica dominate kush buds! Is the best way for me to describe this strain. This grow was a winter outdoor crop, But she still purples up nice with warm Temps too.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
IMG 20150617 092130
This is my lemonfire strain.
Super lemon haze x Fireogbx1 two very different pheno's come up a very sweet candy type pheno, and my favorite is the citrus pheno's that are popping up. I'm going to be making fresh f1's and I'll be picking for f2's for both pheno's in the very near future. Moxie 710 extract company is entering my lemonfire strain under the name "candyjack" in the Michigan cup this weekend. They found this gem in one pack of seeds ;) amazing strain to grow, smoke, and dab

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I'm less concerned about the hottest crosses, lots of people doing that. Way more interested in someone who is creating selected, stabilized, and thoroughly tested genetics.

outwest
I concentrate on and keep "true males" I don't keep mom plants, I keep dads :) I've been torturing my Fireogbx1 male for 4 years now. He is super solid, and brings the heat.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

u gonna be dropping anything with a nice sativa high? need me something that doubles or triples in size during flower, and really wanna find something with a trippy high instead of couch lock. everything looks dank as hell by the way!

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

hell ya man, heard good things about that big sur. what are flower times typically with those Crosses? I'm a terp guy too, i just grow for personal smoke so i don't give a damn if its a super low yielding plant even. all about the enjoyment here haha

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have some big Sur holyweed crosses that i will be sending in. I kinda have a lot more sativa dom strains then indica strains. I'm a terp guy, it's gotta stink pretty to stick around my camp

Heads up, @barefoot

outwest

B

barefoot

What is the source of BSHW in crosses........?........and Xed to............?

Thanks for your time

ZONER

ZONER

Got any old super stinky Skunk crosses wandering around ????

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Got any old super stinky Skunk crosses wandering around ????
No skunk crosses, not yet. I've got a couple of projects on the burner, collaborations with world famous breeders. As these projects get going I'll post more. Lots of amazing strains will be coming from this camp ;)

Top Bottom