Self Grow Facility

• Thread starter Resinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resinator

They have these busineses where you can brew and age your own beer at a storefront. I think they charge a monthly fee and probably another fee for ingredients and setup etc.

Someone should make a cannabis grow business like this. Offer rooms or cabinets onsite with facility wide HVAC.

Choose you grow cabinet or room size and lights etc at a monthly fee + electric. You could bring your own seeds or buy at the store. Either you or store personel would care for the plants. It could even offer a webcam service to control a camera in the growroom to watch your plants grow from the internet.

After harvest you can rent another space for drying
Could also rent use of the facilities hash processing equipment too

After curing either take all your plants home
or
store them in your rented vault like they have at nice cigar shops and puff up in the smokers lounge or coffee shop.
or
sell it on consignment at the facilities coffee shop

Now if the cannabis laws were suddenly repealed then I could make this work, or maybe apply for Dutch citizenship and setup in Amsterdam :cool:

$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€

Yess I am baked :p so this is offucially a baked idea. But ..... :rolleyes:

F

FastForward

Funny...and I know it's a half baked stoney idea...but I had exactly the same idea last week. Hosted growing facilities...think rented storage meets farming.

However - I wasn't thinking about legalities...ie. you setup the place and provide the facilities. If your clients grow cannabis in their facilities then that's their lookout ;)
Could work...you'd probably get a lot of old boys wanting to grow their orchids, tomatoes and chillis...but also a load of people wanting to grow their own smoke...

R

Resinator

I visit the Dam twice a year so if they had a place like this already I would be a member and rent a small cabinet for grow and a safety deposit box for my stash.

Top Bottom