Self Made Feed Line Up

• Thread starter devlin016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

devlin016

I sent my partner to the hydro shop today to get a feed line up. and some how the hydro shop owner talked my partner into getting his self made line up with instructions he wrote. can anyone confirm this will work? he gave my partner. Dyna Grow Bloom, General Hydroponics Calimagic, Mendocino Avalanche, Grotek Monster Bloom. His feeding instructions are Bloom 5ml per gal till flush, calimagic 5ml per gal till flush, add 1/8 tsp monster starting week 3 till flush, week 6 add 2-3 ml per gal avalanche per gallon (2 to 4 times only), flush 2 weeks before harvest, feed,water,water. now before this i was using a lineup from general hydroponics and it seemed to work good. im confused by this and worried.

F

FarmerX

Hey @devlin016!

I don't think anyone is going to be able to provide you with the comfort you need here. That's a mixed batch of nutrients and a regiment no one else has probably ever ran, and in what environment.

I always stress to people not to deviate from their comfort zone too quickly and in so many ways, it's good to be adventurous and eager to improve, but you need to know your variables to understand what's actually making the difference you are seeing in the garden(good or bad).

If you can return the products, or have the cash to pick up your usual stuff too, I'd suggest that. Don't put all your eggs in one random dudes basket of recipes. If you want to try something new, experiment with 1/5th of your room or a couple of plants until you know(not think) that it's a good decision.

X

F

FarmerX

One more thing!

Be careful mixing different products/brands without performing a proper analysis or at least canna-stats or hydrobuddy(both only accurate if you have an analysis, but works in a pinch).

This includes using say, botanicares Coco medium and cannas nutrients, or flippity-flopity. Not every brand makes products that are compatible with every other brands products, and not every brand is 100% honest about the contents of their nutrients, so mixing can cause for some toxic recipes.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

X

Top Bottom