Selling To Dispensaries In California?

• Thread starter od1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

od1

Hi all,

I'm getting close to the point where I'm going to have to unload the weed I grew. In a little over 2 weeks, it'll have been a month of curing. It's been a journey, so to speak, and I want to finish curing really well, and then sell the product to a dispensary.

I'm in the bay area. Where's the best place to sell weed? I heard a grower can get better prices down south, but I don't know how good the Herijuana I grew is, compared to what else is out there.

Should I keep it local, or travel down south, and try to unload it there? I know you give the dispensary a sample, but I don't want to be stuck and out of luck if I drive several hours, and they don't like my product. For this reason, is it better to stay close to home? Maybe I should find someone local with a lot of experience to try this shit, and tell me what the honestly think about it.

Anyway, suggestions? Thanks

O

od1

Thank you!

By the way, what's good about that place?

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Can we see some pics of the product?

O

od1

Sure, here are some photos from when I was trimming. I think I cut them down late, so the hos are full of red hairs. They're gingers! ;)

Bag o weed
Cola
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sure, here are some photos from when I was trimming. I think I cut them down late, so the hos are full of red hairs. They're gingers! ;)
Looks like some decent product but with s strain like herijauna I would not expect to many fruits for your labors

Top Bottom