Semi Organic?

• Thread starter Wanderlust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Hello everyone!
I've read over the forums and have found a lot of good information about indoor nutrients. I know its more about finding what works for you and dialing it in, but I would still like a few opinions. I'm looking for a predominantly organic base nute lineup that will provide the good soil life that I've found gives outdoor plants a smooth, aromatic, and tasty product. But I have no problem with supplementing and boosting with synthetics or mixing different nutrient lines in order to maximize yield. This will be a soil grow in 5 gallon containers.

I have access to bulk organic amendments at wholesale prices, and I have lots of molasses and soluble kelp on hand. I was also gifted a few liters of Hammerhead PK 9/18 so I'm also planning on supplementing with that and finishing with MOAB. However, I don't think this is enough to really keep the microbial soil life thriving.
I've heard good things about Earth Juice products and the FloraNova line. I'd like to keep it relatively simple. I don't want to buy 20 bottles of different Advanced Nutrients. I like the Floranova line because of its simplicity and concentration rate of 1 tsp per gallon. The less trips to the hydro shop the better. I'm also interested in hearing opinions about enzyme products, prebloom stimulants, organic hormones etc. I would like to produce, all other variables aside, a delicious smooth aromatic, and mostly organic product for my patients, and as much of it as I possibly can :icon_cookie:
Thanks for reading! Any experience is appreciated.

Top Bottom