Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wow! must be stoned cause I ran my laptop battery down to 0%! Never done that before! Had to start charging it with the generator and check if my post even got down loaded!

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

being a Marine veteran, I would have to say, I support this sentiment to a "T."

-cap

Thank you from one vet to another. I need all the support I can get 'cuz it looks as if I'll be speaking to the County Board of Supervisors soon as they just passed an "interim" emergency ordinance that will outlaw outside grows in our county.

Time to get serious and start kickin' some ass.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you from one vet to another. I need all the support I can get 'cuz it looks as if I'll be speaking to the County Board of Supervisors soon as they just passed an "interim" emergency ordinance that will outlaw outside grows in our county.

Time to get serious and start kickin' some ass.

Which county?

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

In reality our system is broken.Always has been.I do give that the Founding Fathers made a better system than the last but I would build on that. First off the ballence of powers between the three types of goverment is great but lacks the untimate of authority that it is ment to protect,the people! All Goverment workers,elected or not, are servents of the people and even though we have repersentation we should also have overriding power over All three branches of Goverment should we chose to excersise that power.Example veto by popular vote,and be able to put a up to vote by majority any law. We should also have authority as the people to vote laws in or out and that they be supreme to legislative laws.We should have the right to hire, fire,dismiss,or hold any member of our Goverment for trial on crimal charges while or after being in office (Including supreme justises).The congress would retain authority to impeach as well. Officers of the Goverment should not be lobbied! And never allowed more an ear than the people have that ellected them! Taxes should be flat and even for all rich or poor. Our Goverment should work for the people,all of them,not corperations and organisations!Our Goverment should not be spending on other nations but it`s own people who are free to donate to peoples of other countries as they will with there personal incomes.And we should not be the worlds police force trying to right all wrongs.Wars should be a last resort in a conflict or just self defience of our nation. They shouldn`t happen much at all . We should stay strong and ready but excersize great caution in becoming involved with our military.The fed should be disbanded and we should return to much more reformed laws regarding banking and the stock market.Limits should be set up as to the amount one should be able to lose or gain on investments in a short amount of time.This would give investers the chance to corect investments that effect the people such as 401k`s retirement funds ect. You can`t stop all mistakes but you should be able to slow the process and allow for more correction. Limits on gains would serve to flatten out the effect on speculations and how it unfairly swings values such as comodities needed by everday people.It would allow for fair gain but should guide stocks and bonds to be a more long term investing without the large swings. The Dallar should be returned to value backed currencey but not just to Gold but every type of comodity the Goverment holds such as food stocks,land,Gold (we`ve mountians of gold in our coffers even though it`s not used anymore to back our money)ect. most of our debit could also be paid off over time by the sells of surplus properties and comodities held by our Goverment.Example BLM.Much of the extra the Goverment holds should be sold back to it`s citizens to pay off the national debit and in truth we should even have a debit in the first place. I`m upset as hell that the money I payed into Social Security has been robbed by my Goverment! it should have been invested and be a large pool of income for seniors and the disabled who contributed to the fund! There are lots of other ideas out there as to what needs changed in our system and I don`t have all the answers but we as a people could build a better Goverment starting from the foundations our Fathers gave us. The best way to judge a Goverment is how well it serves it`s people and how free they are to go about there lives in persute of happyness. I think our Goverment has a lot of room to improve! I don`t think it is a lost cause though. I know this is kind of written as a rant,LOL but what you expect from this old stoner paragraphs or something?

that sounds good to me. nothing radical jus solid fundamentals. our form of democracy doesn't work now, its antiquated. The form of democracy you describe is exactly what we need. There should be PERMANENT voting stations set up, where legislation could be voted on. Representatives are just that. They address peoples concerns and be their liason in dealing with the beauracracy of government.

Something where the people have the power again!

In Canada our PM is rammin a bill thru that will see pot growers recieve more time than pedophiles!!! Now who the fuck in their right mind would vote for that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom