Sending to flower today how do the plants look?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
My side project at my gf house going into flower today but usually I do single plant scrogs and I’m still a new grower. Girlfriends mom out clones in my tent and wants me to grow them out so I stuck them in 2 gal pots, supercropped, and thru down a trellis net.

Are these clones pretty good size to send to flower? It’s a 2x2 with limited head room and it’s about 75% filled so I decided to flip.

Strain is unknown still I keep asking so unsure of how much it’s gonna stretch.

They are under a 100 watt viparspectra p1000 but will be sticking a 150 in there before replacing that with my own 240 watt led bar build.
Sending to flower today how do the plants look
Sending to flower today how do the plants look 2
Sending to flower today how do the plants look 3

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
My prediction is it is going to be tight in that tent in about 2weeks or so. 🤪😬
Ya I tried telling my gf that lol. She’s used to my single plant scrogs she thinks they are small. Ya it’s gonna get thick in here Forsure! Hooked up a 6 in AC infinity today before that I left it unzipped as I was growing autos in there.

growsince79

growsince79

My side project at my gf house going into flower today but usually I do single plant scrogs and I’m still a new grower. Girlfriends mom out clones in my tent and wants me to grow them out so I stuck them in 2 gal pots, supercropped, and thru down a trellis net.

Are these clones pretty good size to send to flower? It’s a 2x2 with limited head room and it’s about 75% filled so I decided to flip.

Strain is unknown still I keep asking so unsure of how much it’s gonna stretch.

They are under a 100 watt viparspectra p1000 but will be sticking a 150 in there before replacing that with my own 240 watt led bar build.View attachment 1161381View attachment 1161382View attachment 1161383
look great. I would have flipped a week ago. Gonna be overcrowded for sure.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
look great. I would have flipped a week ago. Gonna be overcrowded for sure.
Well I’ll take take this as a learning experience then. Still pretty new and SOG isn’t really the style I do if you can consider it a SOG

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
@growsince79 you grow smaller plants what do you think I can pull per plant? I’ll be using 150 watts of light and hopefully will have my 240 watt led bar build done to finish them out with. A couple oz per plant?

growsince79

growsince79

Well I’ll take take this as a learning experience then. Still pretty new and SOG isn’t really the style I do if you can consider it a SOG
They call what you have scrog. It looks great, but you might have to defoliate some later. SOG is lots of clones not topped but packed like wheat. Sometimes 4/sqft.

growsince79

growsince79

@growsince79 you grow smaller plants what do you think I can pull per plant? I’ll be using 150 watts of light and hopefully will have my 240 watt led bar build done to finish them out with. A couple oz per plant?
Really depends on genetics. 2-3 oz ea is doable. You're limited by space more than light. 8oz in a 2x2 is possible with some strains and impossible with others. gl

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

I got 3oz good bud and 1.5 larf from one of two in my 2.3x2.3 so totally doable for at least 2 per.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Looking good! Have you thought about defoliation while you can still get in there? All those fan leaves on the bottom that are not getting light, imo, can go away.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Scrog is a slang of SOG (Sea Of Green). A style of growing where you have lots of plants but limit the number of colas on each one in order to maximize yield. It was started as a grow style back in the very early 1970's possibly earlier.

150w is not going to get you much. If that's all you have, then go buy 4 or 5 more and add them to your grow. 150 is not really enough to flower unless its close enough to burn. Or do you mean you have a 150w LED? If so, which one?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Scrog is a slang of SOG (Sea Of Green). A style of growing where you have lots of plants but limit the number of colas on each one in order to maximize yield. It was started as a grow style back in the very early 1970's possibly earlier.

150w is not going to get you much. If that's all you have, then go buy 4 or 5 more and add them to your grow. 150 is not really enough to flower unless its close enough to burn. Or do you mean you have a 150w LED? If so, which one?

Awesome facts you shared and I feel like it’s a SOG bc I got 3 plants jammed into a 2x2 compared to my typical scrog grows I’ve been doing. I’m running LED and last run in this tent I pulled over 3 oz off a 100 watt led fixture. So I’ll have more light this run. Here’s a pic of my last grow in this tent which was an auto white widow LST to make a big bush. I’m still a new indoor grower so this style I’m doing this run is a bit different than what I usually prefer it seems but time will tell.
D6E09FA4 3746 47AF BAE0 9D9B99FA7D13
F6AC80A6 036E 4DB4 9BE3 C4D4E2BD8AC4

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Very nice. When I read your post I was thinking a single 150w bulb hanging in the tent. I've seen it before, don't laugh.
The guy was freakin out because he thought it was too much light.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looking good! Have you thought about defoliation while you can still get in there? All those fan leaves on the bottom that are not getting light, imo, can go away.
I’m gonna wait till after the stretch to defoliate to possibly slow the stretch. It’s some bro science I don’t think that’s factual but it makes sense and seems logical but idk don’t quote me on that. After the 3rd week or close to it I’ll start defoliating and lollipopping a bit.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I’m gonna wait till after the stretch to defoliate to possibly slow the stretch. It’s some bro science I don’t think that’s factual but it makes sense and seems logical but idk don’t quote me on that. After the 3rd week or close to it I’ll start defoliating and lollipopping a bit.
Not Bro-science like Crapvid is.
When you take a leaf off the plant, it can no longer convert sunlight to energy for the plant. That means the plant has less energy to grow and slows down.

growsince79

growsince79

Not bro science but fact. Defoliation at the right time will slow the stretch and lower the yield per plant. But it might allow for more plants crowded together.

Top Bottom