Sense I. Milla and the Small Closet SOG

• Thread starter Sense I. Milla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sense I. Milla

I'm back after some time off.....

Here's what's going on: I split my 6' closet in half, I'm vegging upstairs and flowering downstairs.

The plan is to keep a mother upstairs, take some clones downstairs and flower like 10 lollypops SOG style. Shouldn't be too hard right?:)

Already popped 7 beans, turned the lights on yesterday, making today
DAY 2.

SPECS:

- 2 150w (42w equivalent) CFLs for veg.

- 1 150w HPS for flower.

- 2 inductor fans (250 cfm exhaust, 500 cfm intake)

- GH-3pack for nutes.

- humid dome, rockwool cubs, hydroton, timers, Ph down, lots of duct tape, ect...

Check the progress...

Sense i milla and the small closet sog
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 2
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 3
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 4
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 5
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 6
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 7
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 8
Sense i milla and the small closet sog 9
N

NorCalD9

NICE Bro....Glad to see ur back at it...... U know im here to help let me know wut u need homie.....

Peace
D9

N

NorCalD9

NICE!!!!! thats the bag seed from the last grow u did right???.... What kinda seeds u using this time, u get ur hands on any genetics???

Peace
D9

S

Sense I. Milla

A few dried pics from last time, yes it's bag seed.

NICE!!!!! thats the bag seed from the last grow u did right???.... What kinda seeds u using this time, u get ur hands on any genetics???

Peace
D9

Sadly no, I haven't D9. I just popped some bag seed again for this round.

I'm pretty lame, I know... I can't get any good genetics where I'm at.....

Check some dried pics from last time.....

DSCN1846
DSCN1851
DSCN1865
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice new setup Sense I. Milla! Glad to see you back on the Farm too... Keep moving forward brah... My first two rounds were with bag seed, and then I became a strain whore, but I've always been a picture whore... :itwasntme

S

Sense I. Milla

thx bro!

Nice new setup Sense I. Milla! Glad to see you back on the Farm too... Keep moving forward brah... My first two rounds were with bag seed, and then I became a strain whore, but I've always been a picture whore... :itwasntme

hell ya shady I will make you proud man! I will make all that grow bagseed proud too!

I promise this round will be perpetual and very sick!

It's pretty boring the first few weeks but then it'll get more exciting soon...

I wanna run some extra nute goodness for flowering, any thoughts on what to use?

Also I still need to construct a diy ebb n' flow for downstairs and maybe a small DWC for mom upstairs... any advice?

thx bro you're the man!:)

S

Sense I. Milla

more dried goodness for your viewing pleasure!

bagseed baby!!!

Last
DSCN1712
DSCN1745
DSCN1751
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I wanna run some extra nute goodness for flowering, any thoughts on what to use?

Also I still need to construct a diy ebb n' flow for downstairs and maybe a small DWC for mom upstairs... any advice?

thx bro you're the man!:)
Hmmm, GH 3Part has always been good to me... I also use RO and a bit of CalMag (starting at 2 ml/gal for seedlings and unrooted clones), FloraBlend (at 5 ml/gal when the girls are big in veg and throughout bloom), then either Hydroplex or HammerHead (starting around the 2nd or 3rd week of bloom or when floral sets appear), reduce the base nutes and liquid PK boosts around week 6 to 8 of bloom (depending on strains) to hit them with the MOAB combo... Then flush for at least 10 days or more in hydro for a 10 wk bloom duration... Some of the details will be up to you to experiment and listen to your girls when they ask for certain nutrients...

As for the DIY ebb 'n flow... Check out the last few pages of my UC thread to see my revised Shady Veg Station and it's pretty simple to construct something to fit your needs. If ambient heat is an issue, I'd really consider soil for mothers as DWC requires cool water temps... Hope this helps... :cool

S

Sense I. Milla

thanks bro

Hmmm, GH 3Part has always been good to me... I also use RO and a bit of CalMag (starting at 2 ml/gal for seedlings and unrooted clones), FloraBlend (at 5 ml/gal when the girls are big in veg and throughout bloom), then either Hydroplex or HammerHead (starting around the 2nd or 3rd week of bloom or when floral sets appear), reduce the base nutes and liquid PK boosts around week 6 to 8 of bloom (depending on strains) to hit them with the MOAB combo... Then flush for at least 10 days or more in hydro for a 10 wk bloom duration... Some of the details will be up to you to experiment and listen to your girls when they ask for certain nutrients...

As for the DIY ebb 'n flow... Check out the last few pages of my UC thread to see my revised Shady Veg Station and it's pretty simple to construct something to fit your needs. If ambient heat is an issue, I'd really consider soil for mothers as DWC requires cool water temps... Hope this helps... :cool

Thanks Shady for the full on veg thru bloom nute advice, very helpful bro!

I'll check your thread to get me started on the low budg. diy ebb n' flow too...
I figured it'd be pretty simple, just a pump, tray, and some grommets....

thanks again for the speedy response man, 'preciate it!
:)

S

Sense I. Milla

up to date...

So I haven't been updating this shit regularly so I'll do my best to get it up to date.

I popped some random bag seeds back in march and was planning a to pick a mother, veg her out, then takes some clones and run a small closet SOG.

But I got the opportunity the get some clones from a buddy who just finished a run and had some clones laying around that he wasn't gonna use.:talking

These clones were in pretty bad shape. Purple stems, yellowing leaves and were quickly outgrowing their dixie cups.

But I saw, smelt, and smoked what the potential finished product would be so I took them off his hands. I also included a pic of some of the dried product.:thinking

Got 'em transplanted into some fresh soil and fed them and in a couple weeks, they've bounced back to full health.

So I took these pics of the garden yesterday. Fed them and flipped the 12/12, so here we go!:mmm

Also picked a new mother to keep the strain going and put her into my ghetto veg closet and future nursery.:)

DSCN1980
DSCN1984
DSCN1985
DSCN1986
DSCN1988
DSCN1989
DSCN1990
DSCN1994
DSCN1996
S

Sense I. Milla

And so the Stretch Begins...

The update is...

Been 6 days since the 12/12 flip...

Just fed em..

Tap water, ph at about 6.5

GH 3pk: A couple drops of Micro, a little Grow, a pinch of Bloom, and a drop of unsulfured molasses per about 1500 ml water

The soil is Fox Farm's Happy Frog mix.:)

Pics from about 20 minutes ago.... enjoy the pre-flowers!

Oh ya, the smell is great. Smells like some good bud. Don't know the exact strain, I just know it's some brand name shit. If anyone recognizes any traits on these girls, let me know.

I love growing herb.

DSCN2010
DSCN2003
DSCN1998
DSCN1997
DSCN2001
DSCN2005
DSCN2007
DSCN2000
DSCN1999 1
DSCN1999
S

Sense I. Milla

6 days of growth...

Before (6/3/11) and After (Today)...

DSCN1988
DSCN2002
S

Sense I. Milla

pre-flowers and young trichs...

incase you missed 'em.:)

DSCN1999 1
DSCN1999
DSCN1999 2
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice bro! Gonna be some sweet eye candy pretty soon... :mmm

S

Sense I. Milla

mom and clones...

Very nice bro! Gonna be some sweet eye candy pretty soon... :mmm

Hope so man!:) I had to start over, that's why the show's been delayed.

I also took four cuttings this morning.

Put 'em in rockwool, took some pics so ya'll can see.

I'm using pre-soaked rockwool, a humidity dome, and cloning gel.

Hopefully they'll root..

DSCN2013
DSCN2015
DSCN2016
DSCN2020
DSCN2021
R

RobinHoode

the leaves look great on the mother, the clones will root for sure.

S

Sense

update... new profile....

the leaves look great on the mother, the clones will root for sure.

Thanks dude!

So I had to make a new profile cause I got a new comp. and couldn't remember my password or what email I used...

No roots on the clones yet.

The flowering clones all have pretty good bud development after their 2nd week. I'll get some new pics up of 'em on thurs or fri.

Top Bottom