Sensi bloom, Fox farm, or Biobizz

• Thread starter FatFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatFarm

Hey guys

I’m just after what would be the best out of the above nutrients for a green house grow. I’ll be using biobizz light mix soil with bat guano, worm castings and some bud candy

Thanks in advance

Z

Zill

Make your own fertilizer. Biobizz can’t even tell you what a bottle contains. Most of the touted benefits are not taken up by the plant. Enzymes, amino acids - spare me. Those things are very perishable and will not survive a bottle let alone actually doing something in the soil.

F

FatFarm

Make your own fertilizer. Biobizz can’t even tell you what a bottle contains. Most of the touted benefits are not taken up by the plant. Enzymes, amino acids - spare me. Those things are very perishable and will not survive a bottle let alone actually doing something in the soil.
What recipe do you recommend? I did wonder about the biobizz ingredients, but I do like the look of fox farm ingredients

It is high humidity where I am so wanted something that will keep the roots strong

I will also be adding fluvial acid with the bat guano and worm castings along with bug candy

Regards

Z

Zill

FF,
Just read the labels. Bud Candy amused me.

This is a claim for their BudCandy product,
“Imagine your grateful eyes taking in the glitter gold of your candy tasting flowers. Your taste buds nose taking in their Gourmet aroma. You’re guaranteed you'll see your plants eating Tons of carbohydrate energy so your flowers swell up all bloom phase you'll stagger under the weight of your sugarcoated harvests”Cheese and crackers.” That’s pretty much BS.

Are you in soil? It’s very straight forward. If your in soil I’ll make you a recommendation.

F

FatFarm

FF,
Just read the labels. Bud Candy amused me.

This is a claim for their BudCandy product,
“Imagine your grateful eyes taking in the glitter gold of your candy tasting flowers. Your taste buds nose taking in their Gourmet aroma. You’re guaranteed you'll see your plants eating Tons of carbohydrate energy so your flowers swell up all bloom phase you'll stagger under the weight of your sugarcoated harvests”Cheese and crackers.” That’s pretty much BS.

Are you in soil? It’s very straight forward. If your in soil I’ll make you a recommendation.
Thank you for the information. I was going to go with soil, I had decided on biobizz light mix

Z

Zill

FF,

Very cool. I also grow outside in my vegtable garden. What clime do you live in? If you’re in a good soil your plant culture life is much less complicated vs. the folks in Hydo/DWC.

I like to keep the plants on a finger tip ledge contentment with nutrients. I don’t over feed and when time comes and I drop N2 and pour on the phosphate the switch from leaves to flowers goes off pretty well.

I keep the fertilizer to a minimum by also doing a foliar feed. I use Epsom salts and FeSO4 in a spray bottle. Less is more.

F

FatFarm

FF,

Very cool. I also grow outside in my vegtable garden. What clime do you live in? If you’re in a good soil your plant culture life is much less complicated vs. the folks in Hydo/DWC.

I like to keep the plants on a finger tip ledge contentment with nutrients. I don’t over feed and when time comes and I drop N2 and pour on the phosphate the switch from leaves to flowers goes off pretty well.

I keep the fertilizer to a minimum by also doing a foliar feed. I use Epsom salts and FeSO4 in a spray bottle. Less is more.
Here the climate is wet, humid like 80 percent and around 24 degrees on average. I read nobody has success growing outdoors here

I’m going to grow in a greenhouse so the rain won’t affect me, I’ll keep windows open and have fans in to try and counter the humidity and only water when the soil is drying out

I read we have a similar climate to Oregon and they seem to be able to grow weed outdoors

Iv got auto seeds and picked short summer strains and medium summer strains

Royal queen seeds northern lights auto and critical auto

Thank you for the information. I am glad less is more as saves costs if it doesn’t work out. I did read about nutrient burn too so makes sense

Have you tried chicken manure as a fertiliser?

Top Bottom