Sensi Bloom Ph Perfect Ec For 6 Node Clones

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

I made the big mistake last time of running full strength GH nutes from the start for my first grow. Let's just say I stunted the shit out of them and it took a few weeks to recover. I have no desire to run into the same problem this time.

I'm asking and I have no desire to argue about what I think is right. I'm here to listen this time and not just look for the answer I want.

I'm currently running 750 EC @ 6.1 PH. My understanding is even though a little high it's fine for the ph perfect nutes because of some additives. I still am not sure so throw the real data at me and point me in the right direction.

intheuc

intheuc

I made the big mistake last time of running full strength GH nutes from the start for my first grow. Let's just say I stunted the shit out of them and it took a few weeks to recover. I have no desire to run into the same problem this time.

I'm asking and I have no desire to argue about what I think is right. I'm here to listen this time and not just look for the answer I want.

I'm currently running 750 EC @ 6.1 PH. My understanding is even though a little high it's fine for the ph perfect nutes because of some additives. I still am not sure so throw the real data at me and point me in the right direction.

What week are you in?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Everytime you explain your ph or your ppm, you follow 8t up with saying,
But thats fine with ph perfect nutes... So this line is sensi perfect and doesnt require the parameters that other nutes require...
Gift those nutes to a needy family and simplify your life... And quit saying 750 ec...
Its either 750 ppm or 1.5 ec....

S

Shawnery

No my EC is .800 now, just the way my meter works and it was .750.
No my ppm is around 400.

Not sure why you keep thinking I don't get my numbers but I do. I was under the impression that those knowledgeable would understand that 750 EC was .750.

As for the ph perfect I was explaining what was explained by a AN representative. I wasn't saying that's how it is so I don't care what you say. I was attempting to offer as much info as possible. That should be a good thing not a bad thing.

S

Shawnery

What week are you in?
I'm on day 6 of transplant but not sure of total length of growth. Unfortunately all I can use to infer the age of plant is the amount of nodes. Though this is no real way to tell age from my understanding?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No my EC is .800 now, just the way my meter works and it was .750.
No my ppm is around 400.

Not sure why you keep thinking I don't get my numbers but I do. I was under the impression that those knowledgeable would understand that 750 EC was .750.
Well my bad.. You seem to got this. I head back to my thread...

S

Shawnery

Well my bad.. You seem to got this. I head back to my thread...

My question still hasn't been answered! I'm confused! Did you come on here just to correct me or to offer some sage advice.

What should the EC or ppm be for a 6 node clone on the 6th day of transplant into a RDWC system?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

My question still hasn't been answered! I'm confused! Did you come on here just to correct me or to offer some sage advice.

What should the EC or ppm be for a 6 node clone on the 6th day of transplant into a RDWC system?
No bro.. I didnt come to scrutinize you. I came to assist you. For some reason you feel slighted. I dont care what your meter says, provide the correct format for us to help... Do the math in your head...
The reason i said im out is that you continue to argue the advice im giving you. So out of respect, for you, as well as your thread, i moved on...
I dont want bad blood between us, so lets just shake hands and relax...

S

Shawnery

I'm not sure why you think I'm not listening! You stated something and it was wrong. Maybe my meter is just different. I wasn't arguing wether or not the nutes are to high.

S

Shawnery

You're not really reading my posts. You're getting the jist but missing the specifics. I didn't say it was fine that it was hi, I stated that it was my understanding not that it was OK!

You just don't get that I'm sharing info and not stating an opinion!

S

Shawnery

If you're not trying to start shit why are you sharing so many opinions about me but still refuse to answer the question

S

Shawnery

Just because you know more than someone else doesn't mean you have to act like it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just because you know more than someone else doesn't mean you have to act like it.
Woah brother, dang, I was at the gym..
Sorry I dont mean to leave you hanging there, and get you all wound up..
Ok my bad on anything and everything that I may have said or did,
that in any way hurt your feelings...
Im trying to retreat, so that someone else can chime in here and maybe offer some advice on your spots..

intheuc

intheuc

I'm on day 6 of transplant but not sure of total length of growth. Unfortunately all I can use to infer the age of plant is the amount of nodes. Though this is no real way to tell age from my understanding?

For the sake of getting you on a regimen, we will say you just completed week 1 and are starting week 2. You mentioned that you had an issue with stunted growth last run because you ran at full strength. Before I agree with that statement, can you give me a quick run down of your environment?

What nutrient line are you running and what added supplements, if any?
What PH/PPM Meter you're using?
No. of plants?
No. of lights? Type of bulb? Wattage? Distance from plants?
Room temp?
Humidity of the room?
No. of fans? Is there enough airflow?
Most important... is your water coming through any filtration system? Before you add anything, what is the ph and ppm/EC of your water?

Ps. EventHorizan along with a few others saved me from tearing down an entire room this past week and I've been at this for yearssss in commercial soil grows to several runs in personal hydroponics grows so I don't think he was trying to bring you down. He checked the thread regularly and it helped get me back on track. I used to run my soil grows on EC reads but for the sake of general familiarity, I've provide ppm levels when discussing this kind of stuff just to make things easier. My meter will provide me the EC in 2 different formats and that's why I was curious as to what Meter you're using.

Now that we got that out of the way, let's all come together and get you in a better direction or clarify as much as possible so that you can make a better decision of what direction you want to go in.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

Basicly - PH perfect nutrients are what they say - no need to check nutrients or tanks - sure you can but keep it simple the PH perfect nutrient s bring ph to 5.8- 6 constant

Latest posts

Top Bottom