Sensi Coco Bloom A+b Help!!!

• Thread starter WORF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WORF

WORF

Hello and thanx for reading...... has any body mixed sensi coco a+b in a galoon (separate of course) and saw a sediment on the top of the water ? im thinking that the nutes have some how fallen out of suspension. am i right? or is this not an issue any help is appreciated . o yea the water is r.o

WORF

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Did you shake it? What's the sediment look like? A galoon must be klingon for gallon =)

-lurkin

WORF

WORF

@Lurkin4yrs lol yea galoon thats funny. thanx for responding my paranoia got the best of me for a second it turned out to be nothing more then the sufficant that advanced puts in many of there products kinda looks like dish soap i hope this can help somebody else searching for this answer.

thanks again lurkin i appreciate the response

WORF

T

tj.sl

Dear Sir/Madam,
Im new to using advance nutrients and I mixed 1ml of grow A & B seperatly into two 1 Liter bottles. (seedlings)
I want to know how much of the prepared mix should i add to my plants each.
Kindly help me out...
Looking foward to hearing from you soon .

Thanks
Tj

WORF

WORF

Dear Sir/Madam,
Im new to using advance nutrients and I mixed 1ml of grow A & B seperatly into two 1 Liter bottles. (seedlings)
I want to know how much of the prepared mix should i add to my plants each.
Kindly help me out...
Looking foward to hearing from you soon .

Thanks
Tj

Hey what's going on @tj.sl I am assuming that your medium is coco and your referring to the coco specific line.(my fav!!)..... In this case for seedlings you want to mix equal parts of a+b (veg) about 3.5 milliliters of each bottle per gallon of good ole h2o this is a good strength also to saturate the coco before planting . you could just go with a even 4ml each per gallon aka 4 liters but I prefer to go with my gut and the babies and 3.5 for seedlings works great!

PS. plus any savings you can do on nutes is always a plus

T

tj.sl

Worf,

Once I make the solution, say I make 1 liter of the solution of part A then how much of this 1 liter am I to supply my plant with ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom