Sensi NL5 x Haze

• Thread starter Saran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saran

Saran

28 days old in a small ebb & flow, 600w Digilux Tru MH,, Floranova Bloom per Lucas .

Nlhazen26
I

ibTheMan

dam, them are some bushy little girls. u flipn um at about 50 days? reminds me of my northern lights blue (which is dank)

S

Stu

Looking good man. I Like small and simple setup.

Keep on keeping on.

stu :joint:

S

SSHZ

An oldie but a goodie.......... when I grew mine out many years ago, they were about 7-8 times taller.

Saran

Saran

An oldie but a goodie.......... when I grew mine out many years ago, they were about 7-8 times taller.

dam, them are some bushy little girls. u flipn um at about 50 days? reminds me of my northern lights blue (which is dank)

Flipped'em two days ago, I try to keep them around 3-4 ft when done I got a ceiling to contend with .

B

Buddy Flowers

looks good but that's not a strain that i'd run on tables in a micro grow due to stretching but it's a great strain. try the great white shark or white rhino from them for table weed. grew it on and off since 2001

Saran

Saran

looks good but that's not a strain that i'd run on tables in a micro grow due to stretching but it's a great strain. try the great white shark or white rhino from them for table weed. grew it on and off since 2001

I am counting on 600w of True Metal Halide to keep that stretch managable under just HPS they'd prolly be a stringy mess . So far so good .

S

SSHZ

I remember mine stretching into the 5th week of flowering- but that could have been the pheno I had.......

G

gudkarma

just train them to do what you want.

bamboo, stakes, pipe cleaners, twisties...

how's a different spectrum of light gonna inhibit stretch (which is genetic) ?

i'm interested to see the end result, late flower, and a smoke report.

Saran

Saran

True stretch is genetic but I always felt it can be increased dramatically with weak lighting and poor spectrum .

Saran

Saran

Thought I stop by and say Hi .

So far this has been a fun strain to grow .

Nlhazen31
Nlhazen33

Latest posts

Top Bottom