Sensi star?

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

You should try to get a death star strain, very interesting terpene profile. Has a hint of burnt rubber smell during flower but mostly earthy and herbal with a lil citrus hiding in there. Almost kinda pungent but in a good way. The taste is unique as well, no rubber taste just smell. Pretty potent too, it's still one of my faves for gettin blazed. It also makes me hungry AF every time lol. Carbon filter is almost a must with this strain because the smell is very intense in flower, not to mention when you're breaking some up to smoke. Very loud lol

Gshell

Gshell

People looking for the original sensi star should look under the names "Remix" and "7" or "Vic" in 01 I popped 10 and the 7th one was different then the rest . My group lost the original SS in 07ish but it lived on and was remained the Remix after some hermi self pollination and it was a ton of the seeds out there in the product but if anyone finds this give me a shout 🤙

P

Procrazton8

You should try to get a death star strain, very interesting terpene profile. Has a hint of burnt rubber smell during flower but mostly earthy and herbal with a lil citrus hiding in there. Almost kinda pungent but in a good way. The taste is unique as well, no rubber taste just smell. Pretty potent too, it's still one of my faves for gettin blazed. It also makes me hungry AF every time lol. Carbon filter is almost a must with this strain because the smell is very intense in flower, not to mention when you're breaking some up to smoke. Very loud lol
I would love to get some REAL deathstar. From your accurate description I know you know what real deathstar is. Do you know where it is?

Top Bottom