superskunk cola

both in small growroom

sensi nl (old clone )

nl out of the growroom

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, Sensi Super Skunk was always good. I still have a really nice mom that I grow from time to time and it's still great. Seems to get better and better the longer it cures to. Nice plants ukch

U

ukcheesehead

Man, Sensi Super Skunk was always good. I still have a really nice mom that I grow from time to time and it's still great. Seems to get better and better the longer it cures to. Nice plants ukch

i realy wish i took a clone too keep as a mum of the ss in the pic . she was a real good yeilder and a great smoke . would love to see how ss does in coco as i used to use biobizz soil. i may get me some ss beans soon and try find a keeper ..thanks

D

dogsnob

now thats bloody awesome uk i grow the sensi skunk which i think is great as well

H

Hazeseeker

They're looking great man, any idea what year the old Sensi NL is from?, looks awesome

peace
Hazeseeker

U

ukcheesehead

They're looking great man, any idea what year the old Sensi NL is from?, looks awesome

peace
Hazeseeker

1996 . i found it was a very short plant didnt strech thats why i lst her no topping just bent her over . she was a real nice smoke . with a all over body high . a allday smoke a smoke what u still cud do things not a head fuck smoke lol she yeilded real well think i got 75g dry is from her it mit of been more . would love to have the clone back again but me and the women who grows dont speak no more . she also had a g13 and jack herrer . she used to grow in slabs run to waste under 1000w in her loft . think she said she got the nl seeds from g bury festie as she was a hippy x traveler

G

greenlife

nice plants uk. i was wondering how long in flower the SS would go for?
I have been thinking about trying out a pack of SensiSS beans I have, trying to look for a better replacement for a greencrack,cush,(Skunk1xAfghani) clone i've been growing.
What kind of effect did the SS have?
The GC clone I have is nice finisher, real easy to grow but a mellow high effect.

V

vryselctiv

i never tried the nl myself but she looks impressive. i read the smoke was one of the ones leaning towards the sweet mentholated taste???

p.s. i read your intrests, funny...

D

D9420

sweet strains there some really nice plants! nice job.:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom