Sensi Zyms Indoor Mix

• Thread starter SENSI ZYM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SENSI ZYM

hi guys right were shal i start this one lolat week err errr err mmm fook one sec .............week 3 lol

got a few difrent striains going at mo inc...sfv og kush ...pre 98 bubba kush...agent orange(TGA)...spacequeen(TGA)....3d(TGA)...void(TGA)...pog...bubblegum...uk cheese ...krowberry...urkel...lemon venom(DANK DAIRY SEEDS)

im useing the house & garden line with carbo load & bigbud& hammerhead pk9/18
growing in a 50.50 soil/coco mix and things are going smoothly THANX TO MY M8 HERBI WHO CONVICED ME TO GO ON TO H&G :cool:

OK ON WITH THE PICS

Venom22
Venom2
Sensi zyms indoor mix 3
Sensi zyms indoor mix 4
Sensi zyms indoor mix 5
Sensi zyms indoor mix 6
S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
looking nice mate , are you really likeing the hgarden

S

SENSI ZYM

OH YEH BRO advanced can jump but leave there carbo and big bud behind lol:p

na realy tho seen a masive improvement this grow masive masive remeber there all in 9ltr pots , pistils lemons are marvoloso m8 fooking huge ass buds on one pheno and sick amouts of resin on both of em so cant wait to throw em in big tubs and use this top shooter

F

flying

hehe Zym, wish you nothing but DANKNESS .... nice line-up ....

stay safe mate

:)

S

SENSI ZYM

im terrable for keeping up with a thread lol spouse it has something to do with haveing 3 babys another on the way and in full time education with exams every month ,& grow some fine ass dank lol how the fook do i do it :thinking.

anyway this grow went very smoothly in the end this was were split the grow space in to two diffrent size's as my plants were all difrent sizes by time it came to flower due to bad space , so i set the bud box up again built a clone chamber in loft and orderd a dry tent now i can flower what the fuck i like .. and im realy exsited to be able to grow some bad ass sativa even if they do take 16 weeks +:lipssealed

ill throw some finnished pics up in a se i got to find em lol

Jacobtaylar

Jacobtaylar

Very good information here given regarding the sensi zyms indoor mix. The plants are beautiful and tells the story of the hard work behind it. Keep sharing such a nice information.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Just poppin by ;) beautiful lookin strains there mate ;) welcome to the farm from Australia

wish i could get genetics like that, i'm lucky to even get a skunk :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom