SensiStar

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Any body got a line on this fine lady? Been having thoughts about popping in my head lately for some reason...the Canna goddess is speaking to me.

Thanks
Peace

Tripsick

Tripsick

been running Paradise seeds SensiStar Fems still looking for something close to the elite that was going around back 4 or 5 years ago...

lots of cat pissy type plants so far. next one will be ready for flower in a few weeks.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey trip what's happening? Haven't ever even tried the elite. Or Sensi in any form. Wish you the best of luck. Are you posting a journal?

Peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

Here's my Sensi Star cut from my homie via Skunkmasterflex! It's from original release stock in '95, my homie leafdoctor just took 2nd place indica at the Best of the Best & Burns One Cups with it, all in the past 4 months!

Here's a day 59 pic of the one I'll be harvesting today @ 63 days
Summer 2013 088

Summer 2013 089

Summer 2013 092

Summer 2013 093

Summer 2013 090

The bigger plant in back is SS @ 44 days!
Summer 2013 091

Summer 2013 094

Summer 2013 095

She's a fuggin' beast, the buds are so huge some are bigger than my forearms!! I had to increase the airflow around her as a precaution.

I just planted some of my Street Star (Sensi Star x Straydawg) beans last nite ...got high hopes for that cross, and props to cannarado for the Straydawg beans!

Tripsick

Tripsick

Hey trip what's happening? Haven't ever even tried the elite. Or Sensi in any form. Wish you the best of luck. Are you posting a journal?

Peace

I stopped uploading to these sites that always change and delete all your crap anyways. No point in driving any traffic here.
The one i'm looking for is a super crystal covered Smells of Heavy Skunk like burnt rubber with a great Lemon taste. Super Dense and a decent producer that finishes around 8 weeks. if it happens to turn out like i want.. then ill make sure to get some pics up but no use in going through the entire process. i Bought a very nice DSLR camera and then ended up wanting to take pics of other things besides weed. Strange how things change..

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah copy that Trip.
Symb that looks just about right! Is the aroma description lime tripsick stated? Impressive to say the least. Damn. Want her.....

Thanks guys
Peace

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Has anyone run the co Hong Kong? It's one of my best producers, supposed to be Sensi Star x Sour Diesel? The more I read about SensiStar the more the smells, production and flavors make sense. I was looking at the fem beans from Paradise last night thinking maybe I should grab a pack and see what happens. I'm not sure what the elite cut is, but dark green dinosaur leafs and tons of funk is what I imagine.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have wanted to grow the hong kong for quite some time. Didn't know the lineage. Where can that cut be picked up? Shop in Denver?

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

I'm not an expert but supposedly it's been around Boulder since the 1990's. I got it two years ago from friends living in the Boulder Foothills and I've yet to see it in a store yet, though have seen it advertised on-line. This nug was dry cured and turned out extra good. I feel like it could almost be just straight sensi-star looking at pictures...

img_0098-jpg.338490

IMG 0098
Tripsick

Tripsick

the one i grew out is doing really well.. its so stinky,, if you brush up against it you smell like a road kill skunk.. this one is taking alittle longer but its doing really well at 8 weeks.. if i can get off my ass ill get some pics.. no clones so unless i reveg its another dead unicorn.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sort of sounds as though she might be worth a reveg.
No? Good size flowers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom