Sept 1 (or Aug1) 4 X 4 Tent Is Cleaned And Ready

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I scrogged 5 oz roughly in a 5 square foot tent. Next round i will scrog one better.

The harvest time was reduced because of light timing so it is hard to tell if it was lighting. But i will run the light 12 12 in flower from now on. Too many weird problems when you change it.

D

dabarino

It was dry enough to smoke. Wow is it better than my outdoor. Taste and strength are better.

On my next round i will switch to 2 bubble buckets and 2 auto pots to see if i make the jump to an all hydro system. Autopots work ok. My problems are related to jamming too much light in my space.

So i will stick to around 400 watts going forward. the 238 and the 200 watt vero only in the 4 x 4. I think it will be more heat manageable and stop the wicked fox tailing.

I think your problem was all to do with the Lucas formula and nothing to do with light burn

D

dabarino

I think your problem was all to do with the Lucas formula and nothing to do with light burn
Also maybe to high ppms I see no light burn on the pics you have shown only nutrient deficiencies or over doses

gwheels

gwheels

I flushed 13 gallons of pure water before i chopped. She is s till a bit hot to doobie but it vapes real good. It is A1 strong and if it doesnt mellow out will make killer anything but i think its perfect rosin learning material.

Crazy harvest. outdoors i kept 1 pound of the best. Now i only keep bigger buds and the rest will go into edibles. I will press good buds only when i get a puck press built.

in the 4 x 4 i ended up with.
150 grams of critical mass
330 grams of sour diesel

They are both smokeable now. I dried them hanging and then trimmed and dried them on the net a couple of days. Now they are drying in the 2.5 gallon herb bucket and then in the jars probably tonight or tomorrow.

They are both insane in the membrane. I have been out of my good herb for a bit so its nice to be so flush with it. We have a 6kg per household and 4 plant limit and i think i currently have my first KG in history.

I think i might pop blueberry just to see how it goes now. I was worried it would be too weak but what if its ok and tastes like blueberries

I have a stash that can ride through that question now. And next round will be more lush and wonderful because i am not so hiding it. We are legal. Now I can watch it more carefully and be more in tune.

Woo hoo that critical mass is....

BOOM

20181031 112212
Top Bottom