Serato's Quest For Kush

• Thread starter serato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

serato

Hey, names Serato and I stumbled on this site from a thread in RIU, which directed me to Serve's Cali Connection site, which then brought me back here.

Trying to track down some legit So Cal Kush strains; apparently, this ain't so easy living in Florida. Reserve Privada has been out of OG Kush for weeks but even if they had it in stock, why aren't any of the major seed banks carrying some of those new kill strains I keep hearing about.

So this is my goal...track down some kush so I can test Advanced Nutrients " Kushie Kush " and see if that shit really makes a difference.

FYI, I checked out THCbay and was disappointed with the selection. Do I need a certain amount of posts to upgrade the selection?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
FYI, I checked out THCbay and was disappointed with the selection. Do I need a certain amount of posts to upgrade the selection?

nahh bro ,its just the timing transition phase cc harvest etc

relax n take notes while you takes tokes n decide on selections if you check most breeders threads you can see updates of wat will shortly be available

im sure the farm will be heavily stacked for x-mas
i hope soo atleast caz if i dont get myself a gift i might get none

1luvbigherb

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, you just missed some raskals OG, but if you check the Cali Connection thread you will see that more gear will be dropping within the next week or 2.. stay tuned bro cuz when it does drop it wont last long!
good luck

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i saw that kushie kush shit and i was also wondering if anyone had any feedback.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
did some last run, hammerhead was way better so Ijust switched back to koolbloom liquid.

M

Motherhugger

I have to say that the kushie kush looks pretty cool. Sucks to hear that it might not be all it's cracked up to be.

Wish others would share their experiences too...

:cool0044:

S

Stonercool

haven't really heard of the Kushie Kush stuff. Where can I find this? Is it in stores yet or is it still one of those strange rumors that make their way around the boards?

:mad0233:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty sure its in stores, I would wait till its tested out b4 buying some tho...

iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

Sucks to hear that it might not be all it's cracked up to be.

Anything might not be all it's cracked up to be.

I'm pretty optimistic, Advanced Nutrients hasn't let me down yet.

I haven't grown any Kushes yet, but this has got me interested. I think I'm gonna have to put this on my "things to do eventually" list.

If anyone can do this right, it would be Advanced Nutes.

Top Bottom