Serenity,Saginaw Valley Skunk Test Grow

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

I woke up this morning to 20 healthy seedlings emerging from the soil.. I germed 10 Serenity and 10 SVS directly in Sunshine Mix 4 Organic 4 days ago and they all popped up on the same day..I just presoaked the beans for a few hours in water and then they went right into the soil.. This is always the way I germ fresher beans... They are now under my Sunleaves V11 8 strip 2 x 2 T5 and are vegging under an 18/6 photo period . I should really get some great phenos in here with 20 plants up and healthy.. Thanks again to Mota for letting me test your gear.. Serenity - Mikado hybrid x G-13/HP
Saginaw Valley Skunk (SVS)- old skool skunk hybrid x G-13/HP The Serenity are in Blue and SVS are in Red.. On with the Grow .... I just noticed in one of the the pics I put in the text SVK whoops Im a stoner..

Serenitysaginaw valley skunk

420king-MASSES

nice i got the same testers in as well 420king subd

dlovejah

dlovejah

3-12 update..

Just a couple days have gone by all the seedlings are standing up staight and happy.. They all look exactly alike at this point . All 20 look like there going to be healthy. Good Fresh beans these should really take off now.... Heres a few more shots taken today. (Red Cups are SVS)...

Blooms wedding 3 12 2011 026
Blooms wedding 3 12 2011 028
Blooms wedding 3 12 2011 027
Blooms wedding 3 12 2011 029
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
tagging along for the ride. its so hard to find good skunk now adays. hope u get soemthing nice in these.

dlovejah

dlovejah

tagging along for the ride. its so hard to find good skunk now adays. hope u get soemthing nice in these.

Yah Kid Ive been on the hunt for a while and every clone Ive got has been a disappointment.... Not The Real deal Skunk, I havnt personally even smoked any kind Skunk in probably close to a decade. Hoping shes there in this run though...

baconcookies

baconcookies

Nice

Looking good D! Will definitely stay tuned for this one. I need to PM you, but there's the 50 post rule, so I better get started...haha:stonedsmilie:

Motarebel

Motarebel

My bro's old skool skunk is very strong,eyes will look like road maps.

Hazeman's cheese clone is the closest to roadkill skunk as i've come across. Even his Cheese x OG/AWW smelled more like roadkill then someone's supposed roadkill that we tried.

dlovejah

dlovejah

My bro's old skool skunk is very strong,eyes will look like road maps.

Hazeman's cheese clone is the closest to roadkill skunk as i've come across. Even his Cheese x OG/AWW smelled more like roadkill then someone's supposed roadkill that we tried.

Well that sounds good roadkill and road maps!!!:)... Here are a few pics of the plants vegging along.. All 20 are healthy ... I just gave them a little FFBigBloom today its nice and gentle and gets a little organic wormcastings and batguano in there to get them rolling... here are a a few pics.... :rastadancing:

SVKSerenity Update 318 006
SVKSerenity Update 318 001
SVKSerenity Update 318 005
SVKSerenity Update 318 002
dlovejah

dlovejah

sik! Im parked and sitting in for the show!!
Thanks Bro.. Heres a couple shots before all the girlz(gotta be positive) get transplanted into 1 gallons to determine sex... I couldnt be happier with the results so far..20 nice seedlings heading into it.. I just know the Road Kill is in there.. Cheers Mota..Ill give them root innoculants today.. Humboldt Roots,MycoMadness and FF Microbe Brew(this stuff rocks).. Ill also give them a lite Foliar of House&Gardens Magic Green.... Here are a few shots of them before transplant... They will be grown in Sunshine 4 Organic and I use mostly Botanicare Nutrients with a few other goodies thrown in along the way.. Here they are.. peace d..

Mota Gear Rockin 32711 001
Mota Gear Rockin 32711 003
Mota Gear Rockin 32711 004
Mota Gear Rockin 32711 008
Mota Gear Rockin 32711 013 1
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Work/Info

Well done dlove, can't wait for the skunk. You've done an awesome thread so far mon

mal

dlovejah

dlovejah

Here's my serenity ,just a little ahead of ya.

Well done dlove, can't wait for the skunk. You've done an awesome thread so far mon

mal

Thanks guys.. 4 out of 5 females.. Might have to make some more room in the flower room then!....Nice Mota.....Mal Im really excited about the Skunk to Bro...All these plants have some serious vigor.. Searching for RoadKill....

Stinky
dlovejah

dlovejah

Update...A couple Serenitys heading for Flower

Looks like Im going to have 6 Serenitys and 5 Skunks heading into flower... I put 2 Serenity Girls in Flower today!..The Rest will veg for a while in larger containers now that they have shown sex.. Now lets get on with the Show....:) Here are some pictures from the Veg Tent and then a couple from the flower room... Skunkys stinking in Vegg!!

Mota update 413 001 1
Mota update 413 003 2
Mota update 413 004
Mota update 413 009
Mota update 413 011
Mota update 413 014 1
Mota update 413 016 1
Mota update 413 020
Motarebel

Motarebel

Niiiice! Dlovejah are those 5 gallon bags?..Bart and i are gonna make your wet "roadkill" dreams come true,the work is about to begin and you'll get the first pack.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Yes those are 5 gallon bags..Okay .. Thats Awesome.. More RoadKill on the Way.. Thanks again Mota ..Super Generous.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Looking good bro.... Man when's the next mota drop gonna happen feels like forever

Top Bottom