Serious Deficiencies Week 3 Of Flower In Coco

• Thread starter spaaaaceboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spaaaaceboy

Hey farmers, really hoping somebody can help me figure this out. Seems like it may be somewhat of a reoccurring problems, but its never been this bad so maybe not. Plants have been happy for most part in veg but when the u go into flower they start to yellow from the inside of the leaves to the outside and its always the new growth affected first. Im running 1ks in a sealed room with adjust a wings and magnum xls without the glass. Distance from bulb to canopy is 20-22" this round on some tables because plants were large this time, but even the tables further from the light are reacting like this just not as bad.

For nutes Im running dynagro foliage pro at .9-1.0ec. Temps are between 75-85 with humidity about 60.

I also just added a pvc pond liner so have been a little worried that it could be off gassing, but there are one or two plants doing just fine. My first thought was that i got some bad coco, which is a possibility because it seemed to be holding more water than usual, but I've flushed them a few times and ph is good and ppms are pretty close in range too. It does seem like they are drying out pretty slow also.

Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 2
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 3
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 4
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 5
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 6
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 7
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 8
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 9
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 10
Serious deficiencies week 3 of flower in coco 11
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Whats your ph?looks like wen u flip the ph is possibly off?
Wat strain is it?it looks like the leaves nearest the light are running through the clorophil faster than it is being replaced.
If u have a bottle of cal mag handy id add some to your grow & maybe move up your lights a bit..im no coco expert so not certain thats what it is but it wont do any harm to do those things.
Also have u been letting the medium dry out between waterings?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Whats your ph?looks like wen u flip the ph is possibly off?
Wat strain is it?it looks like the leaves nearest the light are running through the clorophil faster than it is being replaced.
If u have a bottle of cal mag handy id add some to your grow & maybe move up your lights a bit..im no coco expert so not certain thats what it is but it wont do any harm to do those things.
Also have u been letting the medium dry out between waterings?
Never let coco medium dry out!

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

There hungry give them a boost of veg and blooom nutes together problem is when people flip they flip to bloom nutes to quick week 3 one should be weening of both nutes and going to full bloom nutes this is typical iron def and why people have to stop thinking add calcium is going to correct everything naturally
look at plant where is the symptoms occuring ?? bottom up ?? to me its occuring top down
Rule number one NPK symptoms will always 100 percent of the time start bottom and work its way upwards Micro issues start from top of plant and works it way downwards
so when looking at picture what are we seeing ???
Micro issues IRON issues and that is from to much Calcium

S

spaaaaceboy

Ive been thinking an iron deficiency myself being that it starts towards the insides if the leaves and works its way to outer edges. As for strains they are mostly chem and og crosses in there. Have been having a simlar problem ever since i added more lights and sealed room. Im wondering if my co2 regulator may be off cause tanks are lasting a very long time. Any chance that could cause that since the room is so bright? I shouldnt need mag or calium with this foliage pro and never have before. Plants were only dry enough to let top dry out slightly not all through the pot.

Im thinking since they arent drinking much that the pots didnt get colonized well enough and now they are having trouble keeping up. Really stumped myself. Went from having nice runs with q passive setup and once i sealed and added more lights they get stress as soon as they go in there.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It is a kinda strange one.unless its as simple as the ph is off stopping the uptake of nutes resulting in an N def but im assuming ph is right but he doesnt mention ph just ec.
Everytime I have had ph problems in coco the veins stems turn purple. Really weird.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

20" from a thousand combined with a 1.0ec . I would be looking at those 2 parameter as being off.
I'm a notorious under feeder and those numbers are what I run my 600 watt set-ups.
Under my 600/750 the minimum numbers are 40" from the canopy and 1.2ec .

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Raise the light and feed em,I'd be thinking a Cal mag with iron and a slight nitrogen boost,after u raise the light of course.are you checking the temp at your canopy or just the room in general?

S

spaaaaceboy

So much good info in this thread, thanks a lot everyone.

I just check the leaves closest to the light with infrared and the hottest were at about 85 degrees. The room feels pleasant maybe not enough humidity though for that high a temp and not a high enough ec?

G gnome

G gnome

Ur just simply not feeding enuf.
U dont need to raise the lights imo....
For the first 2wks of flower i use half veg and half bloom nutes.

Gonna be hard to fix the damage done at this point but ya gotta step up the nutes ftw

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

calmag is calcium and magnesium unless you buy like calmag plus with iron added into the mix not sure what the op is using
After making necessary corrections, I guarantee they will get better faster when not being blasted so hard w light. If they were healthy by all means blast away but they're not..... I'd make corrections and give em a day or two of dimmed light or even just overhead room lights for fastest greening back up..... iMVHO
Dude common nothing is going to get better faster corrections are done in veg allowing plant to correct her self once in flower there is no correcting you either do it right or you fuckt up some how sounds harsh but its the truth there is no correcting in flower once damage is done non what so ever
that is why its stressed to enter flower when the plant is healthy and fighting to keep her healthy

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

How high should I bump my feed up? 1.2?

I find its best to be patient in these situations (dealing with basically the same thing myself atm) raise it up in small increments (0.1-0.2ec/day) and watch your runoff every time you water until the shit equalizes then stick to that feed ec, and possibly dial it back slightly if you overshoot and the runoff ec keeps rising after you stabilize the feed ec.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

its not give up its stop the damage like gnome said damage is there them leafs are not going to get healthier anytime soon actually whats going to happen its there going to carry on there downward trend to the point where they either Fall off naturally or you pull them off
now only thing you can do is correct the problem so more leafs do not fall into that fate

S

spaaaaceboy

I personally think its not too late to correct this. No, its not going to be what it could have, but ive delt with this before and have seen them bounce back, especially when underfeeding is the problem.

Hopeing thats what im dealing with here, time will tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom