Serious Rosin Press Video - Electric Hydraulic

• Thread starter JCgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Temps, YES!

Lower them drastically for better results! 225* max!

Your lucky your cute girl, cause your a dee de dee.

OP
I hope this isn't spam for your company. This is frowned upon strongly unless a paid sponcer.

JCgrow

JCgrow

She's nuts for doing it at 350F but a whole bunch of people told her in the comments to lower them.

Honestly, the only reason I subscribed to her is because she gained my respect for her tolerance levels given how small she is. She's a bit of an airhead but it's just funny seeing this big ass machine beside her petite figure.

Not affiliated. You can remove if you want, not a big deal to me.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's all good.

Body weight nor size doesn't really play into tolerance. I'm 6'1 and 155lbs. I have a severe tolerance. I'm going thru about 2g of pure thc distillate a week.

Dan789

Dan789

Got a laugh, and she's easy on the eyes. Now I know how to make rosin dabs without burning down the house. That machines probably $10,000 though, I'm sticking (wink) with blazing.

FullMelt

FullMelt

Everybody and their brother are trying to sell rosin presses.
Just get haley420 to promote your product.
She has 700k subs on youtube.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Everybody and their brother are trying to sell rosin presses.
Just get haley420 to promote your product.
She has 700k subs on youtube.

Yeah because it costs a few hundred in parts to build a decent 20 ton manual (another several hundred more for pneumatic) and they are turning around and selling them for $3,000+!! Ppl are either too dumb or lazy and they and up with what costs $350-$500, but end up paying thousands. Somewhat untapped market that everyone is trying to corner or make their niche.

Top Bottom