serious seeds chronic

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

here's one of the 4 serious seeds chronic phenos i grew out. i call it pole, cause it doesn't branch out at all. the main branches grow straight up with little lateral branching which makes it a bitch to get a descent number of clones.

not sure what the quality of the smoke is yet.

i'm growing vertical, but if i bought some reflectors, is the penetration depth of a 1000 really 3' through the canopy? seems hard to believe anything below the first 1.5' of canopy would be anything but airy bud.

also, the single nug shot is from a dna pure afghan plant that yielded 8 zips. i don't think it is pure afghan though, as it was the only plant that turned out this particular way from the pack of seeds i bought.

people tell me the afghan is a great day time smoke that doesn't put you to sleep, and i can say it has the best fucking smell when burnt of any of the weed i've grown.

Serious seeds chronic
Serious seeds chronic 2
C

cheech

kool pics m8

thanks jah. i was surprised how good the close up photo was with the less then 18'' away close up feature on this old kodak.

i really should get a better camera though so i can take quality photos like the ones you have of your ecsd.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet man, I had that same pheno. Massive kolas for sure! The power of the smoke was decent and it tasted like celery with a bit of pine thrown in there. Ran this when I ran the whole serious seeds like about 4 years back. Didn't end up keeper the chronic around, only the AK47 (cherry pheno) and the bubblegum. Neither of them I grow out anymore, I gave them to a few friends of mine but I do remember how much I got off an 20inch chronic olant. Something like 65 grams or some shit, it was crazy considering that I gave it like 10 days of veg from seed haha
But yeah bro, nice looking plant for sure~SMF~

C

cheech

Who the ;)girl in the photo

six and a half inches is enough penetration for her. ;)

at least i hope.

lol, actually she does have a big dildo. i'll post a pic of it later haha

C

cheech

Sweet man, I had that same pheno. Massive kolas for sure! The power of the smoke was decent and it tasted like celery with a bit of pine thrown in there. Ran this when I ran the whole serious seeds like about 4 years back. Didn't end up keeper the chronic around, only the AK47 (cherry pheno) and the bubblegum. Neither of them I grow out anymore, I gave them to a few friends of mine but I do remember how much I got off an 20inch chronic olant. Something like 65 grams or some shit, it was crazy considering that I gave it like 10 days of veg from seed haha
But yeah bro, nice looking plant for sure~SMF~

right on. i'm glad i was able to get that pheno, because the other 3 were different from it but the same as each other. i'm not sure if vertical bulb will get the most out of this plant since it was so short, which is why i was asking about reflectors and canopy depth.

you're lucky you were able to get that cherry pheno. i've got 10 ak 47's seedlings right now. i heard the cherry pheno doesn't exist anymore though.

it's funny i thought serious seeds was supposed to be the dankest but since i've been here at the farm it seems people are into all these new breeders strains. i'll have to buy some and compare.:cool0044:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man, I thought serious was supposed to be the best too but OGRs gear is def better. Stronger anyways that's for sure. You can still find that cherry pheno in packs but its like 1 in 50 I was told or something like that. I got real lucky in finding it. Ill try to dig up some pics from back in the day of my serious sedds run. I do remember having 4 phenos of that AK and 2 were more on the sativa side and the other 2 were indy dom for sure. I thought that the chronic pheno I worked with for a few months was indy dom, not super strong but def not sativa medz. But yeah bro, if u havnt tried out any breeder gear then give it a whirl on ur nexy buy. I was happy to get anyway from seed banks to tell you the truth

true grit

true grit

Word... nice looking plants bro. The DNA pure afghan has always intrigued me...how many fems outta that pack with teh just the one you grew?

Chronic and Kali Mist from Serious have always caught my eye...I hear mixed things on the Chronic, but hear there is one stellar huge yielding and actually dank pheno to be had....same with the Kali, right pheno and you are fucked! lol. I wouldn't mind a potent ass commercial strain but do realize it would probably take 20-30 beans of each to find something actually super stellar.

Keep us posted on the smoke bro!

C

cheech

what up true grit.

out of the dna pure afghan, i got 4 females, but i only liked one them which is the one i kept. i wish i didn't even finish flowering the three others. the keeper was completely different than the others. it actually was showing sativa characteristics with a big stretch weak stature and thin leaves.

it's funny. my friend that i hook up said people don't want the afghan because they equate it with the slang term 'gans' which is mids weed. so since this afghan (if it is afghan) is sativa leaning, i told him to call it afgooey. i heard on the net that's what people were calling sativa afghan, and he liked the name. said it gave him a good head high not a body high. but like i said, it was the only seed in the pack that turned out that way, so who knows if it was actually a afghan.

i'll let you know how the chronic smokes. it was sticky as fuck i can tell you that much. i hope to jeebus that it doesn't taste like celery like skunk was saying. it has a nice subtle aroma, and the nugs turned out a light green which is kind of eye appealing. we shall see.

Top Bottom