Serious Seeds = Serious BS

• Thread starter peter tosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

i was planning on ordering white russian from serious for 1 of my first genetic strains :( i have heard good things from ppl till now... saddens my soul!

C

c4NN4daze

Serious Seeds

Simon over at Serious has his shit together. Depending on where you get your seeds is probably the problem here. A few months back Ontario Seed Bank was distributing bunk Serious Seed strains. This is only one example and one that I'm not at all putting towards this discussion but its things like this that cause an uproar with our beloved plant. Positive connect equals good outcome. The Force:fighting0003:>The Custie:help: lmfao
One Love, CD

P

peter tosh

haha sorry to anyone i offended! im just sayin though! seeds were from attitude btw. they couldnt help me and told me to contact the breeder, but i never pursued it that far. i honestly dont ever want shit from simon. i dont care what people say about how good he is. you dont sell people shit genetics and try to pass it off as the same thing that won a cup. that shit is wrong and i dont know how you guys can still stand behind that dude simon. serious seeds = shady seeds!

marski420

marski420

Simon over at Serious has his shit together. Depending on where you get your seeds is probably the problem here. A few months back Ontario Seed Bank was distributing bunk Serious Seed strains. This is only one example and one that I'm not at all putting towards this discussion but its things like this that cause an uproar with our beloved plant. Positive connect equals good outcome. The Force:fighting0003:>The Custie:help: lmfao
One Love, CD

Hey bro just wondering how you know this? I have bought white widow from them and white russian.. my only 2 grows thus far in my life were from ontario seed bank. I cant say I did my plants justice as my first grow was white widow, had no clue how to grow and was learning on the fly from the grow store guy. I started them off great other then the fact all they ever got was R/O water and they were in small containers for 6+ weeks, in promix under 1 fluro tube. They danked like skunk with fruit or something.. it smelt really bomb actually but I eventually made a rookie mistake by getting a grow tent, putting my 1000w in it and putting them under it with no ventalation, and it was dry as fuck. next day they were withered to shit and I trashed them.

White Russian was my second grow.. Had alot more knowledge this time around plant biology wise but still not nute wise.I had only used veg a+b nutes and bloom a+b nutes in promix with R/O and had my enviroment dialed in other then the fact I lived in an upstairs apartment which was constantly 20 RH or lower.. using a humidifer to get a good Rh was difficult but I dialed everything in.. I vegged them for 5 weeks and didnt let them go rootbound this time, flowered them for a month and around that time while I was out my landlord illegally broke into my house and snooped around.. As soon as we got home we knew someone had been there, I got my plants to my moms place and put them in her bedroom closet (tiny) with my 1000W but they sustained some mad injuries to the main stem on the way (only had 2 keeper females, they smelled and looked really good, with a decent trichome production 30 days in.. and this was with just A+B nutes) no the yeild wasnt gunna be special but the trichs on the leaves around the swollen pistols + on the pistols was looking like nothing below A+ for 1-1000w HPS and a basic nute schedule.. they hermied due to the cut on the main stem, 90-98F temps while light was on for 8 hours and a fan blowing on them very close to try and keep heat down.

I grew out 2 hermie seeds 2 weeks ago for LST testing and topping testing aswell, strong vigor for a heavy indica, topped yesterday and today the 2 new shoots are clearly takin off..

I'm not sayin they arent bunk seeds but can I get some proof? After comming to this site I would never buy from them again anyway, infact I bought a 10 pack of raskals OG from Sowamazing, I met the dude downtown T.O and everything was chill.

Sorry for rambling im high as fuck lol

B

bobman

sir, back away from the keyboard. typing while high is a felony in this state.

you may want to come down a bit before posting again.

S

swizzlegrower

had a ss ak 47 pack go autoflower on me...purchased 2 yrs ago.....100 man hrs wasted

C

CheebaMonkey

I didn't have the balls to make this topic a year ago when I got fucked in the ass by serious seeds. lol that was a little hyperbolic but the bubblegums I grew out were a joke. I've never seen such sluggish growth in veg. The yield was decent but like others have mentioned there was no uniformity and the high was not even close to BOG's bubblegum. Now THAT was some good gum.

cannabeans

cannabeans

found one keeper!

got a pack of bubblegum from the att. planted in june, 1 seed didnt germ... 5 hermied quickly 4 fem and 1 male...
i found there to be one keeper to continue working with! so far indoors she is preforming very well! about 3 wk veg and flipped, robust growth, heavy floral clusters. not done yet...
greenhouse piture: ended up about 6 ft tall, curing product havent tasted yet!
1 keeper and one male from 11 seeds sucks.... but at least i got 1 of each !!!!!!!!!!!

Bubblegum 002
Bubblegum 007
Bubblegum 008
Bubblegum 009
C

caesar5000

sorry to here all disappointments for every one but coming from loyal members of a competitor seed site that's selling seeds that the breeders haven't even grown out i have to look at my personal experiences with the strains mention

(AK47 1999) i have a great indica phenom that id put in the pipe against any indica on the market but i have to agree there has been massive changes in the AK47 over the years and one has to get a larger number of seeds today to find the same thing you could get in one pack 10 years ago this is very evident in there description its now soled as a sativa

WR i ordered 20 fem packs and I'm just now flowering the first 30 with 2 phenoms one being slightly taller and more sativa the reason i got so many seeds is I'm looking for a particular plant that was lost over the summer it should not reflect bad on the strain there just so uniform its hard

iv grown hundreds of AK and WR from seed and never had a hermy of auto

420king-MASSES

sorry to here all disappointments for every one but coming from loyal members of a competitor seed site that's selling seeds that the breeders haven't even grown out i have to look at my personal experiences with the strains mention

(AK47 1999) i have a great indica phenom that id put in the pipe against any indica on the market but i have to agree there has been massive changes in the AK47 over the years and one has to get a larger number of seeds today to find the same thing you could get in one pack 10 years ago this is very evident in there description its now soled as a sativa

WR i ordered 20 fem packs and I'm just now flowering the first 30 with 2 phenoms one being slightly taller and more sativa the reason i got so many seeds is I'm looking for a particular plant that was lost over the summer it should not reflect bad on the strain there just so uniform its hard

iv grown hundreds of AK and WR from seed and never had a hermy of auto

again we are talking of the beans that have been coming out of there labs for last 5-6 years the genetics from the 90s and early 2000s are not in question

C

caesar5000

here is the 2 batch getting ready for the flower room all have pre flowered no males or autos yet for me

WR4 012

southstreets

southstreets

well you must be the 1 in 100 case brotha!!! im glad you dont have the probs i've had with my white russian!! lol

C

caesar5000

dam did i miss the widow on this conversation ? :icon_dizzy:
ill post some photos of a bad ass room full for the WR in a few more weeks
southstreets i know you were kidding but it seems i am the 1 in 100 but I'm also 60 out of 120 by my count with 60 to go odds are looking good for me lol

C

caesar5000

just wanted everyone to know that i germed half a pack of Serious Seeds AK-47 (regular, non-feminized) and all 3 plants that made it from those 6 seeds have now gone wacko. the first two starting autoflowering while still under 18/6 of light and then this last one started showing male on some branches and then female on others once i started flowering. i dont get how this breeder can be a cup winner, wtf?! it just goes to show that you shouldnt believe the hype about cup winners. if anybody can tell me a reason why i should mess with that seed company again, i would love to hear it. otherwise, they're dead to me! :sick0004:

here are two good reasons day 35 from the time they were dropped on the wet paper towel

WR6 009

C

caesar5000

here is the WR at 40 days old i wish i could find more strains like this
WR week 1 002

C

Claude Serious

just wanted everyone to know that i germed half a pack of Serious Seeds AK-47 (regular, non-feminized) and all 3 plants that made it from those 6 seeds have now gone wacko. the first two starting autoflowering while still under 18/6 of light and then this last one started showing male on some branches and then female on others once i started flowering. i dont get how this breeder can be a cup winner, wtf?! it just goes to show that you shouldnt believe the hype about cup winners. if anybody can tell me a reason why i should mess with that seed company again, i would love to hear it. otherwise, they're dead to me! :sick0004:

Hi Peter,

Can I ask you why we never got an email from you for this matter.
We at Serious Seeds know that our customers are our main reason we exist.
We have serve thousands of peoples and have never let them down.

Please write your complaint to Simon at [email protected].

Most Respect
Claude

the rrock

the rrock

Hi Peter,

Can I ask you why we never got an email from you for this matter.
We at Serious Seeds know that our customers are our main reason we exist.
We have serve thousands of peoples and have never let them down.

Please write your complaint to Simon at [email protected].

Most Respect
Claude

very comendable

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
somehow I dont think logic would find another seed sompany doing help desk shit here comendable

Top Bottom