Serious Seeds = Serious BS

• Thread starter peter tosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

c4NN4daze

Serious is serious.

Indeed the rock. Read the interviews in the past with Simon and tell me if you'd think he's a breeder that is gonna snap your dick. This thread actually shows up for certain key words on Google as this thread actually appears to your eyes. That's shitty. Claude up there is an exact view of how Serious does business. Doin some White Russian as we speak. Here two are TODAY (12-18-10) with five days of veg. left.

Word,
CD:cool0044:

100 2651
100 2652
F

fletchman

I have 6 feminized Chronic 60 days old under 24/7 light, 100% germ and they all look outstanding, and only show preflowers, no auto bs going on. They all look the same, BIG and Bad. So far Im happy with Serious Seeds.

Gonna flip very soon:)

Any pictures of these so-called autos, are you saying your plants started budding out in veg?

vector

vector

I grew out about 20 bubblegum seeds from serious about 8 years ago. It was super fire. Grew there AK out about 5 years ago, not as good but had a few good phenos. Never had any autoflower issues though. Ive always liked Serious seeds. In my opinion they have good customer service and usually get back to if you have questions. Granted I havent grown there stuff out in 5 years and there genetics could have gone down hill but I like there small strain selection.

I do agree that local breeders have the best genetics.

C

caesar5000

Iv had the privilege of starting 90 White Russian Fem seed with 100% germination no Sh@t 25 are at day 52 of flower and all look like the photo 35 are in the 2 week of flower and 30 are in veg i have not had one hermy or auto flower so i hope any one that reads this thread reads the hole thing and makes the right decision my results speak for them self

122967d1294455672-serious-seeds-serious-bs-my-mess-009.jpg.att

MY MESS 009
Top Bottom