SeriousSeeds WhiteRussian(fem)

• Thread starter DTRave420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

The white russian is the best of the three imo. The chronic is what we called "Greed Weed" It was a fat yielder, but quality was just good. but that's ok too. The AK47 is super easy to grow. almost automatic. Hairy MoFo for sure. pistolas galore, if you catch my drift.

Serious seeds is some real quality. it says a lot when a company only focuses on releasing a few genetics, when they are ready. I hear they just keep dialing it in, until they get the achieved end result. Then and only then, will they release a new strain.

Hope you kept a cut for a mother, somewhere. That was a fat pheno. I had a lot of the more kush looking diamond buds, than fat as colas, like yours.

great job. enjoy the bubble

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I run their Kali Mist and it is really nice too. I found a nice squat indica leaved male and put that to a bunch of stuff. Serious Seeds makes some serious gear!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work on those ladies bro, chunky. I have to agree with QQ this strain always seems to produce. I just picked up some white russian(and a couple others) myself, hoping to find a good male to use. Should add a little weight to some of my lower yielding strains without a large loss in potency. Should be fun to mess with anyways. peace

S

ScrOGer

so which one is the most potent!! white russian or AK??

IMO, The WR is the most potent. I read somewhere a few years ago, that there were over 100 strains tested in holland and the serious seeds WR had the highest THC count.

Besides an article.....The WR wold blow my mind.

Top Bottom