Se's Indoor Veggies

• Thread starter SeGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeGrower

SeGrower

I am currently growing a rather large variety of veggies and am always expanding, so figured I would toss my plants into the mix! So right now I am growing in a closet with a 400w MH light, a T-5, and some CFLS, however I am moving later this week into a far new place with a basement, so ill be getting things set up much more officially here soon.

List of Vegetables:
  • Straight Neck Squash
  • Crook Neck Squash
  • California Wonder Peppers
  • Jalapeno Peppers
  • Purple Tomatillos
  • Beefsteak Tomatoes
  • Roma Tomatoes
  • Italian Basil
  • ?? Basil
  • Cilantro
  • Muskmelon
  • Black Beauty Eggplant
  • Cherry Radish
  • Sage
  • Straight 8 Cucumbers
  • Snap Peas
  • French Filet Bush Beans
  • Rosemary
  • Broccoli
  • Winter Spaghetti Squash
  • Dark Star Zucchini
  • and more..... (too lazy to list the rest)
Garden 11
Garden 12

Garden 13

Squash, Cucumbers, and Peppers under 400w w/ Cannabis
Garden 16

SEED BANK

Update with better photos and such in the near future

Happy Farming!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

good job dude, all those veggies look so healthy, i just sprouted my spanish sweet peppers, and cabernet f1 red peppers under my 1kw...cant wait till its warm enough to put them out...they are just seedlings right now

are thopse yellow things butternut squash or zuccini? never gre either of them, to be honest not a huge fan of them...but my ex gf, her dad was hard core italian, he would pick the flowers, dip them in batter and fry them in oil, it made a kind of dumpling, very good if you have not tried it yet...i think it was zuccini flowers, but not sure

SeGrower

SeGrower

Thanks guys! Those are Crookneck Squash, and the ones that are not flowering yet in those pictures are Straight Neck squash. I popped some seeds of winter spaghetti squash, and dark star zucchini recently too, so I have a good variety coming along the way.

I have heard of people eating the blossoms before, but I have never tried them yet. You can't really go wrong with dipped in batter, and fryed though.

Top Bottom