Set Up Problem ( For Professional )

• Thread starter Matan Elihav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

The question concerns professionals in raising marijuana only. I think I have a problem with set-up. I own: 900 watt LED lamp of meizai. EuropeLast 300 mph Venta, S & P 350mph line air blower. Advance Nutrients (all but every fertilizer of Advance). I'm on a Coco Farlite platform. I've been raising two cycles and I'm working by the book, doing everything but everything exactly. My plants always look great and grow very fast! . But 2 cycles in my closet grow only males (9/9) I can not get females. I do not know what to think anymore. I have excellent seeds in my possession but only males. I read online that maybe because of stress, but I do not think I'm doing stress to my plants they show no signs of stress. The only things I can think of are maybe my closet is not opaque to the light one hundred percent but I checked and there is no significant penetration of skin during sleep. Or I work the ec level too much. That's the only two problems I can think of. Can someone help me ?

Set up problem  for professional
Set up problem  for professional 2
Set up problem  for professional 3
Set up problem  for professional 4
Set up problem  for professional 5
Set up problem  for professional 6
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Seeds are like rolling dice ive had entire packs be 100% male but on the flip my last pop of 100 seeds i got way too many females and very few males . its the luck of the draw

Dunge

Dunge

Based on what I have been taught about biology, I can think of no way that the problem can be in the seeds.

So what have you changed in your medium?
Maybe some salty coco?
It has to be stress, but then why the excellent vegetative growth?

Good question you got here.

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Based on what I have been taught about biology, I can think of no way that the problem can be in the seeds.

So what have you changed in your medium?
Maybe some salty coco?
It has to be stress, but then why the excellent vegetative growth?

Good question you got here.

I also think maybe this is a problem in the ec of irrigation. Do you think an overhyped salty can cause it? 12 liters * 3 pots for 10 liters of water​

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

I do not think I have problems of average heat of my closet is 25 degrees Celsius. But is there a situation I drink wrong? I drink a day a day yes can not it be what makes them stress?

H

heisen

He's just got bad luck.he doesn't have females going male he is getting straight males.i just popped 11 seeds and got 1 female from the whole pack.a suggestion to you would be to sex plants early so you are not wasting so much space on males.
You can go feminized and be done with it.get some feminized seeds to start with and get a few grows under your belt before u start fooling with regs.
You can't go wrong with rare darkness fems or anything by humboldt.all are pretty good.

H

heisen

The only way your gonna be successful sexing regs in a small space is if you know how to clone.it cuts a lot of time so u won't have 3 foot tall males you wasted time on.i still say go feminized.look into Scott's OG fems.also canaventure and conniseour has some nice femz

H

heisen

I do not think I have problems of average heat of my closet is 25 degrees Celsius. But is there a situation I drink wrong? I drink a day a day yes can not it be what makes them stress?
Your plants look healthy man.you just had bad luck.what regs did y oh get?

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Can I after I pick the flowers to make a mother?
The only way your gonna be successful sexing regs in a small space is if you know how to clone.it cuts a lot of time so u won't have 3 foot tall males you wasted time on.i still say go feminized.look into Scott's OG fems.also canaventure and conniseour has some nice femz

H

heisen

No you can only get feminized seeds from forcing a female to produce pollen sacks.or buy them online.your talking about breeding man you kind of have to know what your doing to get good offspring.

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

No you can only get feminized seeds from forcing a female to produce pollen sacks.or buy them online.your talking about breeding man you kind of have to know what your doing to get good offspring.

I have one female in bloom (beginning of the sixth week), the question of whether I can do anything with her? Keep it as a mother after a preacher or make her take out feminizing seeds? . Regardless, I'll give them a few more days in the closet to be sure of their sex and then kick them out if necessary. And suspended the next 14-day growth cycle in felt. Do not you think I have a problem other than the seeds? (By the way I know how to make cuttings)

H

heisen

your female is pretty far into flower.You may be able to switch back to 24 hours light after you cut the plant but its hit or miss.I always cut a clone of every plant i have going in case i find one i like i already have the mom in veg.I guess you could try.
you cannot feminize her IT IS TO LATE.there is no way to reverse her that late in flower to get viable pollen.it takes almost 3 weeks to reverse a female and another week to get viable pollen.Than you will need another female to pollinate.Its best to start the reversing process as soon as you see pistils coming out.than you need a younger female to be ready for the pollen.3rd week of flower is the best time to pollinate to make sure your seeds mature and let go of the calyx otherwise you will have alot of dudd seeds.there is a whole lot of shit to go thru to make feminized seeds.You need to know how to make colodial silver,cause it will take alot to reverse a female.Ive reversed quite a few females and when i do pollinate this is the only way i prefer.I hate fooling with a bunch of male plants,Much rather sprout a few dozen femz to hunt through of two nice females than to weed out a bunch of males hoping the male plant was a good one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom