set up

• Thread starter ryguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryguy

i ve got a 4x4 grow tent lookin to do a scrog set up any advice on lights carbonfilter etc. im a first time grower info would be greatly appreciated

D

driftin

i ve got a 4x4 grow tent lookin to do a scrog set up any advice on lights carbonfilter etc. im a first time grower info would be greatly appreciated

id go with a CANfilter/fan combo .. i use a fatboy .. the smallest CAN filter i think, does the job in my tent (DR90) .. i wouldnt go with a Odorsok for the exhust .. have one myself but only on the intake for my vent fan, havent heard much about the Phresh filters ...

as for the light combo a MH/hps 600watt i think is the best fit as long as you cool it ... I know others will have different suggestions lol but those are mine

happy grown

M

MPD

I had good luck with CAN filters in my grow room and highly recommend them, but you can build one out for about $25 if you want to take the time. If you are handy then build one out, if not buy the CAN for your size fan and keep the joy going...

S

smalltime99

You could always go with something like this....keeps it quite and extra smell proof.

As for lights...are you looking for a combo light like MH/HPS or just a hps? Are you looking for 1000W or more around 600w?

Top Bottom