Setting up 48K UC

• Thread starter gezzel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gezzel

Hey everyone.. new to the forum.

I have 4 sealed rooms, each with a 5 ton a/c. Each room is 264"x132". I want to put 2 6UCXXL13's side by side w/ 12 1k hps barebulb vertical in each room. I'm wondering if i can connect one water chiller to 2 UC systems so i can just have one chiller in each room, or if i'll have to get a separate chiller for each system. How big of a chiller would i need if i connected a separate one to each, and if i were to share a chiller?

Does anyone have any other suggestions for fitting the room more efficiently? I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow of the rooms and get more accurate measurements.

For those in the bay area, any recommendations for places to get high quality sour clones? I want something that would be best for vertical positioned bulbs.

Thanks a lot!

C

crossouttheiis

Yeah check out hydro innovations cool coils. That will solve your problem with linking the systems.

I would honestly go with an evo nine xxl13 in each room you will have more light coverage around each plant which is the reason to go vertical....

deacon1503

deacon1503

Yup, Hydro Innovations can answer all ur questions with great service. Good luck!

B

bluewaves

u can call cch20 and ask question about ur rooms how u would like it to be and they can draw something out around their system for u!.......good luck !

G

gezzel

I wanted to copy the setup from the cch20 site...
IMG_01231.jpg

The evo 9xxl13 doesn't sound like a bad alternative.

G

gezzel

how would you position the lights for the evo 9xxl13? I got a quote at a local hydro shop and they said it would take 7-10 days for the system to get delivered...

Latest posts

Top Bottom