setting up in the loft

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

ok so i want to do a personal grow in my loft sounds easy enuf but the police round my way every 2 mins any advice on keeping a low heat signiture an wot matrerials to use alone the way
cheers

G

Genius Genetics

i find loft/attic grows abit of an nightmare in terms of heat in the day and the cold at night

but many people have great success growing in there loft's.....

on keeping a low heat signiture, i would stay away from 1000w lamp's/bulb's and go with 400w or 600w.
have some fans blowing air around the lamp's/bulb's to keep them nice & cool and lots of air ventilation in/out

also have you seen these on ebay;

Powerplant Mega-Lux Megashield Sheeting

quality Mega-Lux Megashield reflective sheeting.

A black and silver zero thermal radiation reflective polypropylene sheet that works in a similar way to ADF film but is more advanced. It is infused with metals that give it special properties that are highly reflective, completely light tight and stop infared heat from being emitted, bouncing it back into the room. Ideal if you need to keep full control of your growing environment.

Or this:

High Quality Infra Red Stop Sheeting

All of our High Quality reflective sheeting is British Made and will maximise the use of the light in your grow room.

Our Infra Red Stop is reflective and excellent for use on lining walls and is gauranteed to stop inra red pennetrating

Help's stop the cooper choopers from spying:)

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

T

trusmoker

nice 1 buddy il bare this in mind when shoppin 4 materials

T

trusmoker

any1 got quick pics of past or present setups so i can get some inspiration
peace ts

Top Bottom