Setting up new, figured its time for a new forum.

• Thread starter truenoae86coupe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truenoae86coupe

Hello everybody,
This is my first time to thcfarmer, very impressed figure i can certainly learn some things here. A little about me, i have been growing with a partner at his garden for about a decade now, and have recently (a year or so ago) started my own personal garden. I am a swc grower, using a custom set up that we have designed and tested for about 5 years or so. I was forced to use much less expensive materials to set my grow up, and have had some growing pains in this second round of running it. My tax return is supposed to be in the bank at the end of the week, so i decided to completely rebuild my flower room and add a veg room.
So the plans for the new system is to run a perpetual harvest pulling down x number of plants every 2 weeks.
My flower room is roughly 7x7x6.5 tall and my veg room is going to be 4x8 by 4 foot tall. :worried: , not allowed to use any floor space in the house, so i am having to use the crawlspace. :confused0054:
Anyhow the intent is to have a total of 6 2x4 flood trays, 2 in veg and 4 in flower. I plan to build a cloner, and hope for things to get rooted in 2 weeks. I tend to ramble, this is probably proof of that, but i have spent many hours in the garden(s) and hope to help all i can, while i pick up everything i can. I figure if (when) things go completely legal nothing will beat a great portfolio and knowledge.
Here are a few pics of my last grow, using extremely budget tubs etc, pulled down right about 2 pounds using a single 1000 watt and an 8 bulb t5. Not great but not horrible.

Setting up new figured its time for a new forum
Setting up new figured its time for a new forum 2
Setting up new figured its time for a new forum 3
420Gator

420Gator

thanks for the pics and welcome

make sure u show us pics when u get ur $ back and room up

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm truenoae86coupe!

nice intro!