Setting up New Grow Rooms

• Thread starter Magtajo23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magtajo23

Magtajo23

Well thats basically why I'm here. To figure out the setup and get some guidance with parts needed. The rooms I know how to set up

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Lights are going to be the biggest initial investment, between 300 for MH/HPS and 600 for Bar style LED's per fixture. For a 10x20 room I'd have at least 4.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I like the 1700e.
Its a little less intense but the even coverage and efficiency is more important in my opinion.
Do you know what kind of medium/ feed system you want to use?
Look at the Rayonled foldable medical plant leds. @DreamwalkerJ knows alot more about them. But the specs look sweet!. Google rayonled.com
Pic of my tent. 50 gallon res on the bottom. 4x4 grow tray with 6 inch rockwool cubes. Ac infinity tent and fans and controllers. First grow. All automated hydro flood and drain system.

20210518 160829
Last edited:
JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Looking good, mate. Ebb and flow system, nice!
How do you keep your rez cool inside the tent?
With larger grow spaces it makes more sense to supplement CO2. Do you have a nearby welding supply?

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Looking good, mate. Ebb and flow system, nice!
How do you keep your rez cool inside the tent?
With larger grow spaces it makes more sense to supplement CO2. Do you have a nearby welding supply?
Thanks. I have 2 ac infinity controllers. I have 1 fan running intake. Basically at a 10. Its only measuring temp. Then the other controller is only measuring humidity.
And co2 feels kind of sketchy in my bedroom. I don't want to kill anybody

Dosifry

Dosifry

Well thats basically why I'm here. To figure out the setup and get some guidance with parts needed. The rooms I know how to set up
Friendly advice from a new comer to the forum. Many of the growers here have spent a HELL of a lot more time than they would like to admit ( me Included) on “figuring out a set up and parts needed” for a given space. So
Many options to consider, going back and fourth, second guessing this and that on just a whim. We all just like you at some point need to go through this process. It’s a lot of leg work, research etc.
The great things about the forum is talking to an entire community who at one point or another was involved with
A very similar predicament. Your going to get great advice no doubt. Top notch.
if however ....
Your looking for a detailed layout and parts shopping list for something the community in general would agree to be the best possible arrangement to set up your vision in the most productive manner possible so you may then make all your purchases and be left with just the task setting everything up per the communities instructions (THE GLORY WORK) it would DEFINITELY BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST to talk to different people and employ one on them to work with you so you get exactly what you want. If your budget permits then In my eyes there could not be money better spent. Otherwise your going to get suggestions etc but you won’t get everything your looking for. There’s no shame at all hiring one of the experienced members on the forum to make your dream a reality. A drop in the well as far as the total cost of your indevor.
just a suggestion from someone who’s been in the trenches. I think your going to be way more confident and successful if you do hire yourself a layout/ groroom design consultant from this forum. You won’t break the bank. That’s my two sense I’ve already said too much. Ty

Dosifry

Dosifry

Oh yeah, check out mammoth LED. New company located in Massachusetts I believe. Straight up from what I’ve read. Good luck!!🍀

Magtajo23

Magtajo23

Thank you very much and you're absolutely right. Do you have anyone in mind that can help me with that? What's the average cost of this?

Dosifry

Dosifry

Do you know cannot say because I am new to the forum. Or I believe if you created a post and grow room design category you’ll be able to find the right people chiming in. Far as cost? Not nearly prohibitive I’m sure of it.
very good choice and I believe you will end up w the best you can hope for. One person stands out. He posted in this thread. Check out aqua man. He can steer you where you need to go I would think. 👍👍👍👍 can’t wait to c what you come up w. It’s going to be AWESOME FOR SURE!!

Top Bottom