Setting Up With 2 Marshydro Ll 400watt Led

• Thread starter SKYWALKER420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

y
so can anyone tell me what to do i had to move a plant that had been in a scrog for more than 7 weeks. i cut all the rope and moved the plant fine. but now that its maturing the buds are getting to heavy to support thier own weight and i dont wanna tie up 100+ tops, NE IDEAS???
Yo-yo s,string,elastic,paper clips,twisty ties.get some canes.cut em in half,stick one in each corner.and stick one across the tops.makes for a perfect scaffolding.I've got the square smart potz with cane holders on each corner.makes life a lot easier.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hehe...I'm a moaning old fucker.aint I Skywalker..hows your garden coming on bro? I popped that last auto Pakistani Ryder bean I had.

GrenMtnGreen

GrenMtnGreen

okay it just doesnt seem like it will make that much of a diference for me cuz the buds are still exposed even lower shoots just like leaning one direction in the tent?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey,finaly....
WP 20160529 20 59 02 Pro
WP 20160529 20 58 38 Pro
WP 20160521 21 24 15 Pro
WP 20160411 20 02 43 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

My two unknown seeds have popped out the plugs,and are standing an inch high after less than 48hrs.wow.fastest beans I've ever popped.the other two strains ain't budged.
Ran out of perlite and I'm getting rootbound.shit,there's always something peeps..

GrenMtnGreen

GrenMtnGreen

Heres a pic of my Pineapple haze in the single plant pic, should i tie up the tops that are leaning theres a ton? followed pics are my bigbud and chocolope flower tent, followed by my blueberry getting ready to move into the pineapple tent and my new hydro room for an attempt at DWC with clones from an amnesiahaze. the seedlings in the soil are Whitewidow and First Frost (A local breed strain)... hope you guys like, lights are still working fine.

13318585 1125643460810110 2100382305 n
13329780 1125643567476766 1939945214 n
13330339 1125643114143478 2143018037 n
13330339 1125643237476799 1000488440 n
keiksweat

keiksweat

Heres a pic of my Pineapple haze in the single plant pic, should i tie up the tops that are leaning theres a ton? followed pics are my bigbud and chocolope flower tent, followed by my blueberry getting ready to move into the pineapple tent and my new hydro room for an attempt at DWC with clones from an amnesiahaze. the seedlings in the soil are Whitewidow and First Frost (A local breed strain)... hope you guys like, lights are still working fine.
Love it....really nice bro.looks like you got that dialed in.Dwc?first attempt.just keep the res cool.plenty of air.are you going live res(beneficial bacteria)if not get some H202,liquid oxygen, keep them roots nice and white.if you can,wrap your buckets in panda film.and cut some out for the tops as well.white side up.reflects the light bk up to the piant,and more importantly helps keep the res cool.that was always my biggest problem in dwc,too much heat at the root zone.pythium love to fuck you up in the warmth. Keiks..

GrenMtnGreen

GrenMtnGreen

lol no i had it in a scrog and moved it to a new area so had to cut the screen hence the no support ive never had this issue because i uaually have a screen for support. i just see alot of posts from like you well known farmers and wonder after seeing your laboratory why you dont SCROG? As for the DWC ive got 3 airstones in each and the water is kept cold by a chiller i use to run on my saltwater fishtank. plus for nutes ive got almost the full Advanced Nutrients (only 250 ML for supplements) 1 L for the base nutes. looking forward to giving them a try ive grown the AMNESIA many times interested to see a hydro harvest of it...

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

What happen to the rest of this thread people ? I was enjoying reading this and following the progress of the marshydro range, I grew out a bb cheese few months back in a 2x2 with 2x mars 300 classics and pulled 4.3oz and that was even pulling her a week early so that other seedlings could occupied the space' I currently have 2x blue dream in the same space under the same setup apart from adding another 150watt led what gives me a massive 88watts per ft '
I hang the lights as high as I can get them to the ceiling and slowly drop them down to about 24" ubove the canopy in veg and once I flip them lower the lights untill they are as close as I can get them. I got my old mars to hover 6" from my tops without bleaching but it's all strain dependant like everything in growing canabis.

keiksweat

keiksweat

What happen to the rest of this thread people ? I was enjoying reading this and following the progress of the marshydro range, I grew out a bb cheese few months back in a 2x2 with 2x mars 300 classics and pulled 4.3oz and that was even pulling her a week early so that other seedlings could occupied the space' I currently have 2x blue dream in the same space under the same setup apart from adding another 150watt led what gives me a massive 88watts per ft '
I hang the lights as high as I can get them to the ceiling and slowly drop them down to about 24" ubove the canopy in veg and once I flip them lower the lights untill they are as close as I can get them. I got my old mars to hover 6" from my tops without bleaching but it's all strain dependant like everything in growing canabis.
hey pal,I'm still about,still growing ,still using a couple of mars reflector series,and still making the dank.
I nearly bought one of them classic 300w mars panels.but someone gave me another broken cheapo panel,wich I fixed.hes got another 2-3of them,so I might get one more to fill in some gaps.
WP 20161118 22 41 10 Pro
WP 20161118 22 32 06 Pro

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

Defo! grab as many as you can and fill gaps ' I was a little sceptical to begin with about these mars leds because I was hearing people saying there no good for flower only veg blah blah blah but I have noticed as long as you can bump up the w/par -sqf up from the avradge 35--50 watts psqf to around 65--80 , you can compete with all other types of lighting and like I mentioned " I pulled 4 ounce from 1 little cheese plant that I veg and topped for 7weeks from seed in a little 2x2x4.8 tent and from what I'm seeing growers do with same setup but with say a 250 hps it's the same yeild for less power usage??? Sorry!! I ramble a lot lol and your pictures just prove that even the cheaper led units can turn out TOP QUALITY BUD EVERYTIME!!
My babys 3wks from sprout and topped/tied/fed ready to produce me some BLUE DREAM.
20161117 230559
The little one at the front was taking a while to root so I left it ' and doing so I have found its a different pheno type so I stoked about that?
Keep you posted dude.

Top Bottom