setup in garage? No ac, bigger chiller

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I have a 4x8 in my garage, I am trying to not run a ac setup or may take a break for the hottest n humid part of summer

Does anybody run co2 and a bigger chiller??

I really am trying to avoid a mini split or making my old window setup (5k btu) work for my room.

Anybody do it in a 4 season climate? I’m in Chicago

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

The best option without ac is plenty of airflow and changing the lights off time for the hottest parts of the day. So because I live in a hot as fuck climate outside I do my lights off time 10am - 4pm in veg.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Depending on the degrees outside will effect garage so you will have to have source of heat or air. Now if you switch and run LED you will get good results depending on genetics. I run LED in the house and i move the air around quite a bit i dont have to do anything extra. My 1 setup gives me about 2 to 3 pounds And my electric went up $1.77. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Can you insulate the shed.my summers here are nowhere near what you get but it does get hot..insulating has helped greatly.i actually built a room in the shed then built another inside of that lol..the rooms 2.4x3.0 mtrs my grow room is 1.5x1.5 flower veg 90cmx1.5..i think the warmest it has got it 27.5 lights off outside was mid 30s.no ac no chillers.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I run led lights already

I do everything u can to battle heat already

I’m trying to see if anyone has a rdwc setup that still produces with 80/85/90f air n 66f water.

My garage is r8 insulated. Room inside of garage is r7.7

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I was wondering myself this too...
I think that chillers are effective only when the intake air is dry...i cant imagine em to perform ina sealed wet room....
Maybe as part of a vent system , but giving fro granted that you are ina very dry area.....

Top Bottom