Seven days in , think they're dooin fine

• Thread starter Guiltydwight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Day 7 every thing seems fine turned on fan and exhaust this morning , I noticed on 1 leaves where a bit droopy . Good friday everyone
Seven days in  think theyre dooin fine
Seven days in  think theyre dooin fine 2
Seven days in  think theyre dooin fine 3
Seven days in  think theyre dooin fine 4

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Medium is too wet. Next time fill those cups and push down to pack before putting the seed in. This goes for every container you use. Is there adequate drainage in those cups? If holes are on the bottom only next time put a few in the sides low.

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Medium is too wet. Next time fill those cups and push down to pack before putting the seed in. This goes for every container you use. Is there adequate drainage in those cups? If holes are on the bottom only next time put a few in the sides low.
I have a few side holes , and I just sprayed them around 4:30 this am and that's why I turned on a small fan and exhaust aswell. Thanks for the quick feedback and I will add a few more holes a the bottom to be sure.

kyLman

kyLman

Less is more when its comes to watering...ask me how I know lol! If you think theyre possible still wet even a little bit, let it go another day. Weed likes a challenge anyways

Top Bottom