Sevenleaves

• Thread starter 7Leaves
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7Leaves

Hey wassup fellow farmers. Im a new member here thought I would share some pics and say hello. We are a legal indoor cultivator in Northern California. I am the lead agricultural engineer at SevenLeaves. We are a brand-new company attempting to make our mark in this ever changing cannabis scene.

Sevenleaves
Sevenleaves 2
Sevenleaves 3
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Hey wassup fellow farmers. Im a new member here thought I would share some pics and say hello. We are a legal indoor cultivator in Northern California. I am the lead agricultural engineer at SevenLeaves. We are a brand-new company attempting to make our mark in this ever changing cannabis scene.
Welcome, and good luck in 2018. Supposed to be a real shit show. Lead agricultural engineer? I guess it's better than the "master grower" positions I see. You have that title because you guys are 100% automated? It looks that way at least lol. How are you trying to attempt to change it?

7Leaves

Welcome, and good luck in 2018. Supposed to be a real shit show. Lead agricultural engineer? I guess it's better than the "master grower" positions I see. You have that title because you guys are 100% automated? It looks that way at least lol. How are you trying to attempt to change it?
Yeah not looking forward to all the regulations. Lots of things will be and are changing. You just gotta stay optimistic and keep a positive attitude. Some of the new regulations are down right stupid while some I believe are truly needed. I came up with the title lead agricultural engineer because I felt master grower sounds cliche and I don't have enough commercial cannabis cultivating experience under my belt to consider myself a "master". Maybe in another 10 years of solid commercial scale cultivating and I MIGHT consider myself a master.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What county?

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Nice. I know what you mean about staying optimistic. A lot of credit to you guys who are entering the market and paving the way. How was the licensing process? How many plants are you capped at?

Top Bottom