• Thread starter Jeffdaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

Sever topping been trading 7 weeks

B

Bdubs

Legit dude. You have a nice spread going on. I like it.keep up the training and they will be beautiful!

B

Bdubs

I cut leafs a lot to tame growth. But it will only work for a certain amount weeks before she full tilts on you.
Depending on light availability of course.

I’ve seen 6 month veg under low light and there are plenty of nodes, just slow growth.

lowodorisbest

lowodorisbest

I'm using cloth pots too and noticed some discolaration on your fabric. Mold or salts? I've heard many complain that mold can happen with cloth, so I keep an eye out. I'm also considering special cloth pots coated in plastic just to reduce the risk of mold... Hoping thats not your case.

Plant looks great, your main trunk/manifold looks nice and beefy. That plant should flower really nice. Its going to explode (in a good way) soon !

Choppr

Choppr

I'm also considering special cloth pots coated in plastic just to reduce the risk of mold... Hoping thats not your case.
"Rain Science" Pots are the best Ive found! I'm in Coco, Hi-frequency fertigation - excellent oxygen exchange, air root pruning creates a fibrous root ball ! wash at the end of a grow re-use, strong, durable, strong handles - AMERICAN MADE - good luck farmer

lowodorisbest

lowodorisbest

"Rain Science" Pots are the best Ive found! I'm in Coco, Hi-frequency fertigation - excellent oxygen exchange, air root pruning creates a fibrous root ball ! wash at the end of a grow re-use, strong, durable, strong handles - AMERICAN MADE - good luck farmer

Yep, those are the ones Im considering. I tried the plastic air pots, the ones with holes, but found it very difficult to water and to keep the side soil wet.

A fan on the side of cloth pots works very well though, we'll see how well rain science pots work.

https://rainsciencegrowbags.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom